Dita Von

Strip Teese

4/17/2007 2:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marilyn Manson is an idiot.

0417_dita_getty_350-1
The shock rocker's ex-wife, Dita Von Teese, performed a mouthwatering striptease at Crazy Horse Paris at the MGM Grand last night in Las Vegas, hosing herself down on stage while wearing little more than a thong and pasties. Hot!

Manson recently told Le Parisien newspaper that the two split because Dita wanted him to "become more adult, more responsible," something he must have refused to do. Perhaps as a MAC spokesmodel, she wanted to be the one to wear the makeup in the family.

If this is her act -- imagine what the private performances are like! Probably something worth growing up for!

krissa

Victoria
you probably aren't a beauty yourself, that was awfully rude. Usually ugly girls hate beauitful ones. I know, most girls hate me.

Please God help her

YUMMY..

HerpesHilton

She is gorgeous.

Ida

She's probably glad he's gone anyway. He's a nut!

h8er#1

I don't like either of them, but she can thank him for her fame. Like any of us would know her from the next stripper if she hadn't have hooked up with him!

Nance

Oh Lord another Stripping whore. Just what we need

Debra

Let me know when you have a "male" to strip for us. It is not as if MOST OF YOUR WEB SITE USERS ARE FEMALE...!!!

She was no different than any other former stripper still trying to make money off her body at almost 40

She is pretty. Probably got tired of him using up all her make-up and asking for free MAC products. He is a loser anyway. YOU GO GIRL!!

Robin

#4, I think several people knew who she was before she got with Manson, I think shes beautiful and classy, yes a stripper classy...oh no

anthonysdreamgirl**

Thank Marilyn Manson for her fame??? You've got to be kidding me! Dita Von Teese is the most famous burlesque/fetish model/actress out there. She has also appeared in Playboy numerous times and has modeled for some of the biggest names... I wouldn't call her your average stripper.

h8er#1

I seriously had never heard of her before she hooked up with Marilyn Manson, and I am aware that burlesque is supposed to be a classy form of stripping, the old fashioned way. What about the other burlesque dancers she performed with? What are their names? I wouldn't know. I only know who she is not afraid to be seen with Marilyn Manson. Who, other than Gypsy Rose Lee's mother wants their daughter to grow up and be a "burleque queen"/ ( Aka "classy stripper") Daddy probably didn't give her enough attention.

Victoria

From my upcoming weekly Las Vegas Entertainment column, The Devil's Hammer, on FromTheBalcony.com:

Dita Von Teese performed at the Crazy Horse in Paris last October and became the first guest star in the legendary show's history. Did she keep her pasties on in Paris?

Keeping with the Crazy Horse Paris tradition, Dita performed her sensual "Le Bain" (the bathtub) evoking the spirit of the 1950s Crazy Horse star Candida, at MGM Grand’s Crazy Horse on Monday, April 16. Candida was a Paris sensation, who lathered and bathed herself on stage more than 1500 times! Dita is only bathing herself at the MGM for three nights.

We were treated to a press reception before the 8:00pm show. I’ve seen The Crazy Horse show three times already. The dancers are more evocative artists than any other dancers in Las Vegas. I especially like the Egyptian and Chain Gang numbers. There were even new numbers. But I HATE the Michael Jackson skit that kills the erotic mood. It’s like throwing ice water in your face. Please remove it! It’s old and tired!

Its time to retire the Michael Jackson skit! And don’t replace it with a juggler.

What I like about Crazy Horse is that it is all about the buttocks. It is an erotic tribute to buttocks. It is fixated on the female ass.

As far as Dita goes, she gave an interesting presentation but could not move erotically like the long legged Crazy Horse dancers. And she was aloof and cold. She could have been vacuuming a rug. Yes, she has a tiny waist, but she is not as toned as an accomplished dancer.

Show Times: Wednesday - Monday, 8:00pm and 10:30pm; Dark on Tuesday. Ticket Information: $59 - Price excludes Live Entertainment Tax. MGM Grand Hotel & Casino : MGM Grand's Crazy Horse Paris.

Rock star Marilyn Manson, Dita’s famous ex-husband, is now dating 19 year old actress Evan Rachel Wood. While Dita has taken her shot at world domination through her chase burlesque act and fashion trendsetter status (she’s not good looking but has created a distinctive look for herself), and has maintained the high road regarding her divorce from Manson, I do recall her boasting about her honeymoon plans. After a four-year relationship, Dita and Manson married in a castle in Ireland. Only a few days before her marriage, she told the New York Daily News she had a list of sex games to excite her new husband. The Daily News wrote:

“She says, "I'm into bondage. I think it's really fun, and I love playing the part of the damsel in distress. The feeling is amazing when someone (spanks me) right." Teese also admits "dabbling" in erotic asphyxiation - the sex game that led to INXS rocker Michael Hutchence’s death in 1997.

She explains, "I think it's exciting when you do it with someone you trust. I know there are different gadgets people can buy to do it to themselves safely, so that when they pass out they can breathe again. You just have to do it safely."

Manson, 39, started having an affair with Wood while he was still married to Dita. "I've found my double, my twin, with my new girlfriend, Evan Rachel Wood," Manson tells France's Le Parisien newspaper. "She's l9 and certainly that's very young, but that's not a problem for me. She likes the same things as me. She understands I like to get up when night falls and go to sleep at dawn."

Princess Poon

you MORONS--Dita Von Teese has been around for years, and her claim to fame was bringing back the "strip tease" and "fan dance"--she's not a stripper like you would see at a strip club--she's a performance artist who has had a HUGE following on the west coast for years.

I have seen a few of her performances and she's an amazing entertainer. Just a note to the imbeciles here--if you dont know about something, DO SOME RESEARCH first.

Dawn Day

They are both weird. Albeit, she is gorgeously weird, Marilyn is just plain weird!

h8er#1

Looks like someone already did his research. If your such a Dita fan why don't you go practice your asphyxiation in hopes of having sex with her? She's single now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments