« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Snoop Dogg's Son

Is Off the Chain!

4/20/2007 5:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Snoop Dogg made an appearance at last night's NHL's Stanley Cup Playoffs with his son, and the Dogg's pup looked like he was wearing dad's old school collar!

Snoop Dogg
The Doggfather is in the OC for the Western Conference Quarterfinals, where the Anaheim Ducks clinched the first-round playoff series in a 4-1 victory in game five against the Minnesota Wild. Puckin' great!

Dogg Jr. won the gold, but no ice!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bydynell@aol.com

"...damn!"

shellyboo

I am sure that this kid is doing much better than most you posting. Snoop can afford to send his kid to the best schools in the best neighborhoods.. a far cry from the life he had growing up...worry about the so-called starlets who can't hold their liquor and looking emaciated... snoops son is very handsome and as you can see is well taken care of.

Truth Days

First -

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dam,little dog has some gold,little brother going to have back problems early,I bet he has smoked a blunt,bad role model

Save Joe Francis

Oh great, another little gangbanger poppin off caps and flauntin the bling bling.

still here

gives new meaning to the words'pimp daddy"

no pervs allowed

The kid looks stoned. But that should be fine with family protection, since the doggmother has a free get out of jail card with the local po-po. the next chain he needs is one around hhis ankles when he is on the road crew helping keep california clean.

chopchop

So Tacky!

starla

Cute kid but ditch the cliched Mr. T starter kit...

CJ

You guys are so fast to judge people...my kids play in my jewlery all the time..that doesn't make me a bad person...If you take notice Snoop isn't wearing a chain in the picture so maybe it was his and his son wanted to put it on...DAMN GET A LIFE ALREADY!!!

I hope the next time I'm out with my daughter and she wants to play in my lipstick I don't have CPS coming to take her away.

LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU JUDGE!

don't be hating

Snoop Dog may not be the best example of a role model, but all of you need to chill out. You're jealous because you live pay check to pay check and you don't have what Snoop have. If your going to criticize then be honest of why your doing it. Race wouldn't have anything to do with it? Would it? Now I can agree with you'all folks.

cleveland1

#that comment was not necessary. he may know more than you think or he would not be there. that was flat out racist and obnoxious. you're the dumb one.

Diana

Poster TEDDY, you are an embarrassment, and whomever monitors these posts should be ashamed that your post is still visible to the rest of us. You're an insulting, unenlightened, national hemorrhoid.

DetWingsGirl