« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Snoop Dogg's Son

Is Off the Chain!

4/20/2007 5:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper Snoop Dogg made an appearance at last night's NHL's Stanley Cup Playoffs with his son, and the Dogg's pup looked like he was wearing dad's old school collar!

Snoop Dogg
The Doggfather is in the OC for the Western Conference Quarterfinals, where the Anaheim Ducks clinched the first-round playoff series in a 4-1 victory in game five against the Minnesota Wild. Puckin' great!

Dogg Jr. won the gold, but no ice!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bird

Tina that is Snoop's son. What would make you think he would bring someone else's child to a hocky game. I hate what Snoop stands for, but he has never given anyone any reason to believe he is a bad father. He is a contradiction. Neither he nor his family live the life that he raps about.

Ms Dee

To the person who made the racist comment. You sound about as bad
as you say the child looks. You should never judge a book by
it's cover. Maybe Snoop and his son should buy you and put you in
their kitchen, considering you sound as if you still have a
slave mentallity. The same things he is being accused of as a father
are the same derogatory statements you are making. What type of
example are you. I would not want my child to come in contact with a
person like you. Listen people, please stop setting us back 75 years
each time you open your mouth.
----------------------------------------------

brown recluse

WELL, ALLS I CAN SAY IS I HOPE THE BOY DOESN'T TAKE AFTER HIS DAD. IN HIS WAYS OR HIS LOOKS. SNOOP NEEDS TO BE PUT TO SLEEP BC HE'S RABIED! THINK NOT? HE TEACHES YOUR KID HOW TO BE A DOPE-DEALIN',GANG-BANGIN,DOPE-SMOKIN', RAP-ALOT-ABOUT-NOTHIN LITTLE PUNK!!!AND NOW,HE HAS OFF-SPRING. HIS ASS SHOULD'VE BEEN NEUTERED!!!!!!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

little thug,I wonder how maney bitches and hoes he has? I wonder how maney blunts he has smoked,he rolls them for his papa thug,

brown recluse

i agree with #37> SNOOP IS LIKE A DISEASE! LETHAL FOR YOUR KIDS!!

bgg

Snoop, you make me sick. You have much money, but when you open your mouth
or walk the street, you show your IGNORANCE. I'm a Black Woman who can't stand
that so many decent Black people died so that we could progress. You and people
like you are who are helping to keep us in bondage. You are passing a dangerous
legacy on to your off-springs. Sure you can afford to buy a rediculous looking mass
of gold, but for what? To whom much is given, much is expected.

brown recluse

TRUST ME BITCH,YOU HIT A NERVE! BUT IT'S OK BC THE WORLD HAS THE GOOD AND THE BAD AND YOU ARE JUST A REJECT!!!!!!

brown recluse

AND I DO FEEL THAT MLK jr DIED FOR ALL PEOPLE NOT JUST AFRICANS!!!

imethim

I was at the game last night ( GO DUCKS) and they showed snoop on the big screen. To Tina, it is his son, he said so. To everyone else, he is actually a very nice guy. All the talk is image, after the first quarter so many kids and adults came to get his autograph ( me not included but I was sitting close by) and he talked to every one of them and was kind, unlike many other celebrities who flip the bird or push people away. I think he is a good father despite his personal habits he may have. You people have no right to judge

Kevin Keckeisen

OH. To my post (#35): He's the guy who created and operates the popular "Girls Gone Wild" video collection empire, to which Snoop Dogg has been hired to SHILL.

Wow, I bet that boy must be damn proud of "papa", eh? He looks like such a litlte sweetheart (the son, not Snoop Dogg, ew!). I hope he makes a better life of himself and if it's in the world of show business, I hope he takes the Will Smith lead.

brown recluse

I saw you on here before and you said that the gold and platnium chains are the NEW CHAINS OF SLAVERY AND THAT THIS GENERATION IS HYPNOTIZED BY THE BEATS!!! I agree. Blacks are lost??WHY ????

who cares?

STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT

brown recluse

YOUR DIGUSTED??MAN, DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK SO ARE SOME OF THE BLACK PEOPLE THAT HAVE COMMON SENSE ARE DISGUSTED TOO!!!!I GET TIRED OF THE HATER CRAP THAT PEOPLE GIVE ME BC OF HOW I LOOK AND MY BACKGROUND!!OH WELL, UUUUU ASSSASSSSASSSMUNCHER,DEAL WITH IT!!! BC IT SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM! GO SEE THE DOCTOR.

who cares?

LUTHER KING WANTED EQUALITY NOT REVENGE LIKE REV(PIMP)AL SHARPTON

brown recluse

YEA I KNOW SHARPTON IS A SCHMUCK!!! BUT I CAN'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS JACKASS WAYS!!AND I'M SORRY THAT THE WORLD IS THE WAY IT IS...I'M NOT THE MAKER!!!!I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN HERE.I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN THE WAY I AM.AND NIETHER DID ANY OF YOU SO STOP TRYING TO ACT SOOOOO DAMN HIGH AND MENTAL(LOL) I MEAN MIGHTY!!!!GURL-FIEN!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments