Val

Can't Take Dump So Residents Must Pay

4/23/2007 12:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's rough living around a location shoot for a Val Kilmer movie!

At 8:30 this morning, a movie starring Kilmer, "Columbus Day," was about to film in Echo Park near downtown L.A.

The residents were supposed to move their cars off the street. The wife of a TMZ staffer was at home, taking care of her one-year-old child when she heard banging at the front door. A woman named Kelli Lassen told the staffer's wife, "You need to move your f**king car because we need to park the toilets for the Val Kilmer movie." Nice.

We contacted Lassen, who at first denied saying it, then said she was reacting to a man in a nearby apartment who wouldn't move his car. She said she called that man a "f**king asshole" and then acknowledged she got hot with the staffer's wife.

Lassen apologized for her outburst, but added, "Val Kilmer can't even use the bathroom."

annab

OH CINDY, LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE MISSING! LOL LOL LOL

ruthie

Everyone is saying beached whale, but I see The Pengiun.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Kelli, you're damned lucky you weren't in Texas, sweetheart --

j

Who is this girl, that has the right to cuss out residents of their own properties, just because the Porta Potties can't get set up! I would have told that girl to kiss my a-- and that she was the f--king a--whip, and that for her outburst I'll move the car when I get ready to move the car! HOW RUDE! ! ! They should fire this girl! I am sure that people would move there cars without any problems if just asked to move them in a professional and polite manner! He does look pretty old, and a little over weight! Looks some what like a "beached whale"!

MM

WHERE IS ALEC BALDWIN WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

ATTENTION PSYCHO ALEC - GET ON THE PHONE & INFORM VAL THAT HE LOOKS LIKE A FAT PIG !!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

NEWSFLASH!!!! This is America and I pay my taxes, and if I don't feel like moving my car so you can shoot some B movie, I don't have to. And you'd BETTER not come cussing and beating on my door --

Skim

Looks like spit hanging from his chin and part of it hanging off the side of his stomach.

Cat

I love Val Kilmer, but what happened to him? He looks like he is reliving his role as Jim Morrison towards the end of the movie. Common' Val lets get it back together man!

MM

"17. NEWSFLASH!!!! This is America and I pay my taxes, and if I don't feel like moving my car so you can shoot some B movie, I don't have to."

Serious question about the law. Is it possible that the film producer got parking permits for the entire street so it was within their rights to make residential cars move?

Anyone know the law? I can't imagine that this Lassen lady would be such a beyotch if she didn't have the law behind her. I mean, why would ANYONE move their car for someone cursing at them unless they had to by law??

Kathy

That womans bad behavior is not Val kilmens fault. Also what does that have to do with the way he looks.

Candypanties

Yes, Production Assistants literally can be a pain in the ass. On a weird power trip when it comes to making movies. Apparently they feel that they need to be the biggest pricks to justify their overinflated paychecks. As for Val. I met him a while back in Santa Fe. Super nice, family guy. At first, I expected the worst. Thought he was supposed to be moody and difficult. Maybe he was in the past, not now though. Weight gain is for the movie though. He gets pretty deep into his characters, morphs himself into the part. Admit the photo is not very flattering, seen him just before the weight gain. But then Val is not 20 or 30 anymore, he's almost 50, with kids.

Hal

Kelli Lassen should get together with Alec Baldwin! Who the hell does she think she is; she's just another nobody wanting desperately to be a somebody!!! How rude!
Whoever the man is sitting on the sand looks pregnant and can pee right where he is.

SlappDaddy

Hey Iceman, I've got 2 words for you next time you're at the dinner table, "I'm full"

Hal

Val - ever heard of Ex-Lax? No, not LAX, it's EXlax. Kelli--there's NO excuse for your outburst! You need to learn to control yourself before someone belts you in the mouth!

Aspen

That picture of Val was taken some time ago. We all know movie stars get in shape for movies. I'm sure he doesn't look like that now.

The bigger issue is Kelly Lassen. Bad luck for her that she cussed out a TMZ staffers wife. Frankly, I'm glad and I hope she gets fired for it. Look at the "tone" of the notice the residents got from her, it ready very "neighborhood friendly" and conciliiatory. Too bad she a big phoney and a liar.

I agree with the person who said that they are not curing cancer. It's a movie for pete's sake! And they don't own the street, they are borrowing it - with the cooperation of the city and good will of the neighbors.

Way to go Kelley. You idiot. Great PR for your film company. And for Val. Hope you're fired by the end of the week. How dare you knock on someones door, home with a one year old, and cuss them out? What a low class move.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments