Stewart Fires Back: I'm Rich, I'm Famous, I'm a Target

6/13/2007 9:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sean Stewart

Rod Stewart's son believes that the couple suing him for allegedly bashing them with a brick during an alleged early morning attack a few months back are only after him because of who he is.

One day after Stewart was arrested in Hollywood on charges of assault and battery, his lawyer is firing back in a statement to TMZ:

"We have conducted an extensive investigation since these allegations were first raised. We have interviewed numerous witnesses who were at the party on the night of the incident. Our investigation has revealed that what occurred on the night of the incident is much different than what the complaining witness has alleged.

We will share our investigation with the prosecution at the appropriate time. Our investigation has shown that the alleged victim only named Sean Stewart as a suspect after hearing that Mr. Stewart was at the party that night and that the alleged victim had a financial motive to make these allegations against Mr. Stewart.

Our investigation has also revealed that any crimes which may have been committed that night, were in fact committed by the person who claims to be the victim."

Karen

OMG this pathetic worthless nobody. Just watch his show one time to see what a mess he really is. Give me a break we all know what a moron he is. Go back under the rock you crawled out from. I hear your daddy Rod cant stand you either. LOSER

Jinxy Cat

Hmmmm.....

I've heard of ROD Stewart

Sean Stewart?????
Not so much....

Judith

I do feel badly for Sean. I watched him on the Sons of Hollywood and he really does seem to be in a lot of pain. He knows he is an alcoholic and is trying his best but just can't seem to get it together. Sean, I wish you the best man. Don't listen to the jeolous ppl. Now Paris is a diff story. She really has no remorse.

First!!!!!

What a DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First!!!!!

What a DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!!

Chantal

he's pompous and arrogant ..for no good reason..

Mia

Really bad genes here. And an antisocial personality to boot. Please don't put any more pictures of his nasty self up.

duh...totally !

my God...how many of these spolied, worthless, talentless, ego-maniac scumbags are there in Hollywood ????

WHO is this loser ? his dad is like 80 yrs old, his sister is some dumb twit riding other dumb twits coat-tails...GET A LIFE !

diane

You haven't earned a cent in your entire life

malvolio

...it's not his fault his immediate family are a parade of f-ups, but nonetheless, don't do the crime et al, goof-ball. time to get a REAL job. that's the only way you'll learn to appreciate "time-off" and not screw it up so spectacularily...

Dawn

Sad thing is this guy might have some talent if he finally surrender to his disease. And work a real 12 step program instead of these sissy rehab programs.

wtf

Sean is such puke!! He's not a kid - he's 26.
Sean is the worst PR for Rod!! I'll never pay another dime on his usic or concerts
if it helps support this idiot. I can just hear his mother now -
"Sean, that was inappropriate." What a classless family!!

bugger off

Bugger off!

Seriously, are we so deprived of REAL ambition and talent that we have to keep reading about the off-spring of those that have "it"?

Pfffft.

Mindy

These kids don't realize how lucky they are! I am so sick of hearing them whine and cry about how hard they have it. They have never had to worry about how to pay for college, or how to pay the light bill. That's real life. They don't even care about college because they want to live off of Daddy! It makes me sick!! All of the advantages this kid has and he acts like a complete idiot!! Rod Stewart should be ashamed.

On the other hand, I think that Randy Spelling seems like a grateful, hard working guy who appreciates the things he has been given.

GROW UP SEAN AND ACT LIKE A MAN FOR A CHANGE!!!!

Amy Silverman

What a perfect piece of useless ugly white trash-such a loser!