Kimmel Cracks on Paris Card

6/27/2007 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comFresh from an appendectomy, Jimmy Kimmel returned to his show last night -- just in time to poke a little fun at Paris Hilton and TMZ.

Kimmel found the card Paris sent TMZ to be particularly telling, joking, "So she's learned the alphabet in prison, which is good." Burn!

He then slipped on his art critic hat, critiquing Paris' self-portrait by saying she looks like "a cross between an alien and a blow-up sex doll." Like he could do any better.

booger9

Yay! More Paris posts. Let's call this site PMZ

rachel

Kimmel is overrated..

Standards are badly needed.

Yeah, and what does HE look like? I won't stoop that low. Read THIS, Kimmel.

I think personal attacks on one's appearance (something she was born with and can't control) are gratuitous and unecessary. I'm no fan, but I think she has her own kind of beauty. I think the things she DOES are open season for Kimmel and other comedians.
Heaven knows there's enough funny stuff to cherry pick from. Do better, Kimmel.

welle

Haha, Kimmel cracks me up!

Dennis Rodman

serene

wow if this paris story did not prove how much TMZ kisses paris' bootay...then I don't know what does. report on something else....paris is ridiculously annoying and everytime I see her I feel like I am losing brain cells.

RY

TMZ don't hate cause the man tells the truth.Get off Paris's nutsack already.

tisheepoo

I think you shold point out the fact that the TMZ guy on Larry King was soooo soft on Paris that night. He knew she was watching.....

kim suck

GREATTTTT!!T!T!T!!!

Love

yeah looks like TMZ is the last to finish...

Liz Claiborn died... how come Tmz doesnt have that kind of info... they'll get crap like how much make-up Paris wears but not that Liz died???

TH

Kimmel is a never-been, never mind a has-been since he was never there in the first place.

john

the owner of TMZ seems like such a kiss a** when it comes to Hilton!Always coming to her defense!

DL

He's with Sarah Silverman = He IS doing MUCH better

MB

Careful TMZ your Paris favoritism is showing again...............

Linc

Ummm, yea TMZ actually he can do better than Paris Hilton. He's been with Sara Silverman for a few years now.........way hotter and more talented than Paris.
And Paris is a skank, post something besides her dumb ass for oh I dont know at least one day, please. I LOVE TMZ! despite what i said......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments