Vince Neil's Tequila Leaves a Poor Taste

6/29/2007 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vince NeilTwenty-three years after Vince Neil drove drunk and had an accident that killed his passenger, Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley of Hanoi Rocks, he has launched a new line of tequila called Tres Rios. Motley Crude!

After the 1984 accident, the Motley Crue frontman served just 30 days in jail (and people think Paris got off easy!). Now he wants to serve you Silver, Anejo and Reposado tequilas. Talk about a worm!

Regarding the tragic accident, Neil was recently quoted as saying, "I don't endorse drinking and driving. I endorse driving responsibly. I made a tragic mistake that cost one of my dear friends his life."

When life gives you lemons, make margaritas?!

smilesarefree

Too late Vince...Sammy Hagar owns the rock star tequilla market...don't be a
me-too wanna be.

Tess T Cull

Point taken, smilesarefree, but there's ALWAYS room for more tequilla!

The Correct

Uh, lemon drops are chilled citrus [B]vodka[B] in a sugar rimmed glass with a lemon wedge garnish.

Anyway... Vince, douche move man.

costaMesaboy

.cabo-wabo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whatever dork!!!...........SAMMY HAGER BLOWS, give me a shot!!!

BunnyBoo

The tequila line has been around for awhile now. This is not news. Funny, they didn't mention his vineyard that he's had for years. Way to give the whole story, TMZ.

Vince's Tres Rios is better than Sammy's

Tangie

Motley Crue ROCKS!!!!

smilesarefree

True that Mamaloo...just make mine a patron, perkocet and p*ssy.

Wrestling Ain't Real

Sammy sold his Cabo Wabo Tequila for 80 Million dollars -- the Blanco Tequila was good, the Anejo & Repasado wasn't that great (Sauza was/is better).

But I do love good Tequila, so I'll be willing to give this one a try.

What Gives!!!!

So what's wrong with him launching his own tequila line!!?? This business venture and his friend's death have nothing to do with eachother. 23 years ago they were both irresponsible young rich "rock stars", and he has to live with his friend's death for the rest of his life!!! You people need to relax and let him move on with his life.
Who say's he's trying to compete with Sammy? He decided to try something new for his life so he does it, what's the big freakin deal!!!!???

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Tacky

tootie

The last thing he needs to do is have a line of liquor products. I just saw Motley Crue in concert back in December and he sucked so bad because he was so wasted on Jag. He was literally out of breath and could only sing about every other verse of the song at a time. So disappointing.

Mel

That's Disgusting.

Shocked

He should have been given more time in slammer and perhaps he would've learned his lesson! He should be more responsible especially to those who look up to him...

You People Sicken Me !

Now that is something to bitch,whine and cry about ! Oh but I am sure Ima bitch will say there is nothing wrong with this picture ! If I had killed my friend while on a drinking moment I would never drink again nor would I endorse it ! I do love Motley Crew ! I do not like what is going on here though !

John

1) Motely Crue rocks.
2) I'm sure Vince Neil remembers that his irresponsible behavior got his friend killed, thinks about it every day and doesn't need any of you a-holes reminding him of it.
3) If he wants to try his hand at making tequila, so be it.It's a free country.
4) More tequila choices are never a bad thing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments