Courtney Love: TRANSformer

7/10/2007 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courtney Love spent her 43rd birthday on Monday -- by doing her best '80s impression of Poison's C.C. Deville! Oh man!

After a transatlantic performance at London's Bush (!) Hall, the rehabbed rocker emerged with an admirer's flattering bouquet -- while sporting an unfortunate plastic hat and bleached-out horse weave highlighting her prominent nose and tusk-white veneers. Anatomically correct doll parts!

Courtney is working on a new album -- without Hole.

TMZ Junky

That is SO NOT Courtney Love, that doesnt even look anything like her!!!! I dont care how much plastic surgery you do...those are not her teeth nor her nose. I refuse to believe this is her.

sarhrajane

Yes, #34, that IS Love. There are other pictures from this series up on 5 or 6 other gossip sites...it's her. Check out Dlisted and see for yourself.

ali

that IS a guy in drag- take a look at this pic of her taken 4 days before... http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_ce35db9b12ffa44b726f0ca0517fa7fd.html

no way that is her. i can't believe people get caught up in this stupid stuff anyway... i'll eat my own words on this one.

JV

Don't insult C.C. DeVille like that....he is prettier and more talented that Courtney Love anyday!

Paul

She cured the common cold didn't she?

Nichole

To me it looks like Tiny Tim with blonde hair.....LOL! You know TIP TOE THRU THE TULIPS.....HAHAHA!

Your mom

WTF! Okay, I don't like making fun of people but I'm stepping out of line for this one. Is this Iggy Pop?

metoo

ewe - looks like Skeletor

warp100

Where's Al Sharpton? Oh, he's fine with this because she's white.

Sherry

Man she looks like a seahag!!!! I'm 54 and look way better than that.

monique

all i have to say is... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

ssperkins

There's no way that is Courtney. I know she looks bad but not this bad.

Mia

Is this really her? If so she looks like S**T!!! Holy crap she looks like death warmed over!!

HARDY-HAR-HAR

I know she lost weight, but even that doesn't explin what happened to her face! It's like her muscle is being eaten away. Does she have AIDS?

deelicious692

Isn't plastic surgery supposed to make you look better??? She's a nasty and haggard drug addict.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments