Nicole

Runs for the Border,

Joel Fluffs

7/10/2007 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a court date tomorrow stemming from her DUI last December, Nicole "The Pillow" Richie did what any pregnant, emaciated, spoiled starlet would do -- flee the country! Oh, Canada!

Taking a cue from the Michael Jackson Children's School of Disguise, Nicole arrived in Calgary hiding behind a pillow with baby daddy-to-be, Good Charlotte's Joel Madden. Lifestyles of the rich and the famous! The unwed couple are up north because Joel's band has a show tonight at the Calgary Stampede -- an A-list rodeo! Apparently, times are not-so-good, Charlotte.

Nicole will be able to enjoy her time at the rodeo, because Wednesday's court date is a motions hearing -- for which she does not need to be present. So while Wrong Way Richie won't personally be attempting to get out of her DUI tomorrow, she'll still be knee-deep in bullsh**t!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

okbitches

the pillow! hahaha great nickname, she should go to Mexico instead, for a lifetime if possible and have a little Jorge over there, no one would catch her there

Katie

Hey, the pillow's not a bad look for her. Anyway, I hope they don't give her special treatment...I hope the punishment fits the crime...and to me, having your second DUI by driving the wrong way on the freeway at night is pretty serious.

thomas

Nice!!! Hope she comes to Montreal to hang!!! That's what I did!!! Screw the U.S.

T.E.K

The stampede is not JUST a rodeo. Im born and raised in Calgary! Its actually the biggest outdoor show on earth. Not to mention that its 10 days of Partying!! Its the best time to be anywhere and bands play everywhere in town!! I think that Joel is Lucky to be able to play at the stampede even if its just a "rodeo"

Yikes-A-Hooty

Bet that pillow weighs more than she does!!!

Shannon

I live in Calgary. I attended the Calgary Stampede yesterday. The "Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth". Its a lot more than a "rodeo" as listed in your article about Nicole Richie. You say times are "not so good Charlotte". Very funny.. but so untrue. The Saddledome seats well over 20,000. There are hundreds of thousands of people who visit the Stampede.. its a pretty sweet deal if you ask me. You clearly do not know much about Calgary's Exhibition and Stampede.

Katie

Yeah, #1, screw the US for punishing intoxicated drivers, lol. Awesome.

Shannon

check out calgarystampede.com and decide for yourself...

Seems like a pretty good gig to me.

Katie

Well # 8, if Canadians are so much smarter and more insightful than Americans, then why don't you go to a Canadian gossip website?

Shannon

Yeah #8!! Well put!!

Christina

Hey # 14.
Once again only an American would say that!!!!
LOL

lisa

yeah...not just a rodeo, but thanks. Maybe you should research a bit more before posting.

nicaw

No need to do Canadian-American bashing. Now others know what the Calgary Stampede is about.

I just hope Nicole makes it back to LA in time for her court date. Otherwise, she is toast. Well, more toast than what she is already. I wonder if she will have the same judge Paris had?

lucky

Canada Exits because America says so..

Jim

I'd just like to comment on the FACT that the Calgary Stampede is, indeed THE GREATEST OUTDOOR SHOW ON EARTH. Well over 100,000 people a day, come to enjoy the festivities. To belittle it is to show your ignorance.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments