« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Baby Mama

Forcing QB

Out of the Pocket?

7/24/2007 7:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matt LeinartHe's taken on some of the biggest, baddest men on the planet, but it's his baby mama who's hitting football stud Matt Leinart where it hurts the most -- his wallet!

TMZ has learned that the NFL pretty boy is locked in a raging legal fight with his ex-girlfriend, Brynn Cameron, over the couple's 9-month-old son Cole. According to sources close to the case, Brynn wants Matt to hand over more than $30,000 per month! That's a ton of jack for a 21-year-old living with her parents! According to sources close to the case, Leinart's pissed -- having already bought her a car, as well as voluntarily giving her around six grand a month. Leinart signed a six-year deal with the Arizona Cardinals in 2006 -- reportedly worth around $51 million.

We're told Leinart's also waging a "gung-ho" battle for custody, and recently filed a petition to establish paternity. Sources tell TMZ that the former USC star already "comes back to L.A. once a week, every week, to see the baby," but he wants a schedule where he can see the kid in Arizona as well. Unlike most pro athlete dads who have kids out of wedlock, we're told Matt is an engaged father who wants to be in his son's life.

But Cameron claims she's doing all the hard work when it comes to parenting, telling the Ventura County Star that Leinart "comes and goes whenever he wants ... he likes that Hollywood stuff and I don't like that."

The two are scheduled to hammer it out in court on August 13. Attempts to contact Cameron were unsuccessful. For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rminva

She - golddigger. He - needs to keep his pants zipped in the future!

Tmz.com is racists......

I am going to put this out there once and for all. The ones siding with the chick are the ones who are money grubbing skanks themselves. That just shows that those ho's are the ones who would get knocked up by someone famous so they don't have to work for the next 18 years so they can live on easy street. What is she going to do with $30,000 a month? That amount is not for the baby it is for her to live off of for the next 18 years. She is using the baby to make a living. IF it were me I would set up a bank account for the child and they would get part of it when they turn 18 and so on in the coming years. I would pay for day care and medical. I would buy the skank mother a nice 2-3 bedroom condo or house to live in. That is all that skank would get. I would continue to send her $6,000 a month. You tell me what judge would not agree with that? There are a lot of skanky ho's out there who would get pregnant for the money. He just happened to find one of them.

Tmz.com is racists......

294. I would spread my leggs for this golden c**k in moments notice! Or without any notice. Id just follow him around naked ...ready to spread wide eagle at his whim.This guy is so handsome and rich!! Gorgeous yummmmy

Posted at 8:34AM on Jul 25th 2007 by candi

See this ho just proves my point. Thanks candi for taking time to speak out. Just leave your number and email and I will hook you up with some guy who has money so you too can get knocked up and make a living for yourself. See this is the type of skank you guys out there need to stay away from.

The King of the World

DEAR ONLY, (#297) i just have a thing for this guy...he looks so handsome in this pic! Just look at him!!! he's gorgeous. I want to diddle myself right here and now. this guy is overpowering with his sex appeal. I love his eyes......

Don't you think he's awesome/

stacy

Actually I think that Brynn is right to ask for more than $6000 a month. Usually the child gets 20% of the father's income. So if he is making $51 mil in 6 years that $8.5mil a year and 20% of that is 1.7mil so Brynn should technically get about $141,666 a month according to his income. Not to mention that if he does endorsement deals that adds more income. Hello she is not asking for much and I read that Brynn is going back to USC this semsester so it would be hard for her to travel back and forth to AZ if he wants to be a father then he needs to step up.

The King of the World

But on serious note, I think the baby's mommy need to get at least 20% of his 10mill a year. so she can properly raise that poor child now that she's going to be a single mom.

mg

Another quarterback with no morals - Tom Brady dumping his pregnant girlfriend! These are not men who are role models having children with any woman who comes around - haven't they heard of CONDOMS?

Momsa

Quit making Matt sound better than he is......Matt Leinart is NOT seeking full custody of Cole...just more time with his son. How in the world would he chase "Female Hollywood" around full time in the off season if he had full custody. And for those single mom's who are getting by with less. My heart goes out to you but the truth is if the father of your children had the $$ that Leinart does the Courts across the land would entitle you and the child to a whole lot more than a car and 6K a month. Matt Leinart probably got off easy in the beginning because Brynn thought there was a possibility of them working things out. But now that he is in the NFL his true colors are showing and he is a "Player" in more ways than football. NO ONE from the NFL gets their a$$ to more hollywood parties than Mr. Leinart. Check out the tabloids. She was (is) a beautiful scholarship athlete at USC who dated Matt and probably thought they had similar backgrounds and ethics. But she needed to look deeper. The guy is all about the SHOW and can't wait to get his picture out there....so sad

NJ Mom

Come on now. What 9 month old needs 30k a month? My daughter is 5 and she doesnt need anywhere close to that. So what the girl is taking care of the kid by herself. There are plenty of us women out there that are taking care of our kids alone as well. I work full time, go to college at night and raise a 5yr old on my own. DO I ask her father for 30k a month? NO! Im very happy with what he gives me. And I appreciate every cent I get. Its more than what some guys out there do. Plus the guy is spending time with his kid and giving her money already. This is just another case of a b*tch trapping a man that has money. Both are in the wrong for not using protection but this girl has lost her mind.

heather

first of all it does not take 30,000 a month to raise a kid.....your lucky if some fathers out there only have to pay 500.00 a month....she lives at home and she is going to go back to school.....but if he didnt make that type of money playing football, there is no way in hell she would be asking for that much and we all know that. iam not saying she is wrong asking for child support but the amount is extreme, its not like she lives on her own, she is at home with her parents, and its not like they have lived a huge glamorus life style together....just go to court and see what a judge decides....

hello?

GIVE HIM A BREAK, UNLIKE MANY FATHERS, HE WANTS TO BE IN THE BABIES LIFE. $30,000 A MONTH? THEN THAT MEANS THAT ONLY THE CHILD SHOULD BE LIVING WELL, BUT WE KNOW THIS IS NOT TRUE SINCE SHE WILL BE SPENDING THE MONEY ON JUNK LIKE MOST GOLD DIGGING BABY MOTHERS.

JUST LOOKING FOR GREEN AND APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT HE WANTS TO BE DAD.

myname??

ok, please....she doesnt need 30k a month...thats just crazy...6k a month is evenin way more...and come ON!!!...she deff. has her parents help financially. there is no question about it...legally he still doesnt have to pay her anything until she files for child support..and he's given her that...she should be happy that he is helping her out...and that he wants to be in his childs life...my father, my father would give my mom 200 dollars a month..she should be happy with what shes getting...

The King of the World

Stacy thanks for doing the math. I was wondering what it came down to that sounds exactly right! How is she expected to live on 6000 in CA that would put her and her baby in some trailer park ghetto. Can you image that daddy driving up in a trailer park every weekend for visitation. I don't think so. shes a single mom, she needs the $140,000 a month so she can properly care for that poor fatherless child.

MaryMac

This is rediculous. Why should Matt live in a mansion, but his son is forced to live with his grandparents and should be so happy that Daddy gave Mommy a car to drive around in. I don't care if the girl is a gold digger, he slept with her, got her pregnant and she had his child. Now she will be raising that child for 18 years +. She and the baby deserve the money, regardless of whether anyone thinks she's a nice person or not, doesn't matter.

I really don't think Matt is cute at all, by the way...he's got beedy little eyes that are way too close together. He looks like he was conceived near 3-mile-island.

Momsa

Hey lalmuv,
Matt is NOT seeking full custody, so your hope that he gets it is lame. He is just claiming to want more time with the kid to bargain with so he doesn't have to pay more $$$! Brynn probably thought Matt would cut back on his "Hollywood" lifestyle once the baby was born and would show up to be a real dad instead of fitting the kid in between his bedding of Paris and Britney. If I was the mother of a young boy I wouldn't want him in the environment Matt surrounds himself with either.