Kim and Ireland's Homecoming

7/24/2007 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Basinger and daughter Ireland Baldwin arrived at Los Angeles International Airport yesterday afternoon.

Divorce proceedings for Alec Baldwin and Basinger that had been scheduled for yesterday were postponed -- and have yet to be rescheduled. No word on where Kim and Ireland are returning from or whether or not the postponement was due to their travels.

More prolonged drama for mama!

Standards are badly needed.

Baldwin and Basinger's daughter is the tall, slim one in front in the black pants.

Dave

who's the pretty dark-haired girl??

Raoul

Hey, lay off the kid!!! She's the victim is all of this. Baldwin created this tragedy when he started beating the crap out of his wife. I feel sorry for Kim and the kid. Good for her for standing up to her abuser. They don't deserve the crass comments or the publicity. Heap it all on that egomanic creep, Baldwin.

krb

They may have been returning from the North Carolina coast. They came and sat at a table right next to mine at a restaurant on Wrightsville Beach, NC last Thursday and I know that Kim has a house off of that beach on Figure Eight Island. The hispanic girl that was with them was at lunch with them as well, along with 4 other people, but I don't know who she is.

annab

will someone feed that kid?

stopthepresses

Kim looks beautiful, as always, and so does Ireland. Thank God she got away from that whack job, Alec. Smart-azz Alec is more like it. What a LOSER. Most of his brothers have severe problems too. Wonder what happened to his side of the family?

The Simple Life starring Paris and Esai

Ireland is adoreable! Like mother like daughter! Alec is a PIG! with a turkey neck!

Quiet

Now she is going to end up bulimic or anorexic from daddy's embedded little pig name calling at her sensitive preteen years. She looks rather tall and skinny to me.

whatever

I love you Alec Baldwin, you handsome man you! You are a brilliant actor. I know you have a genuine cause, but please do not quit acting. I wish the best to you and your family and mostly your beautiful daughter. I hope you and Kim (who is also a brilliant actor) someday become friends. You are one of my favorite actors and I hope to meet you one day!!!!!

elaine

No matter what the problem is Kim Bassinger has always been a real bbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttcccccccccccchhhhhhhh!!! Good for you Alec that you got rid of her ass

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk