Sarah Jessica Parker

Looks Like a Dog

8/8/2007 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Covet may be the name of her new perfume, but all Sarah Jessica Parker wants is Dog hair! Arf!

Sarah Jessica Parker and Duane Dog Chapman
The 42-year-old "Sex and the City" star turned up at the launch of her new fragrance in New York, tressed-out in Duane "Dog" Chapman's white man's mullet! For the love of Carrie Bradshaw!

The Dog, 53, also happened to be in the Big Apple yesterday -- shilling his new book, "You Can Run But You Can't Hide." After this latest hairtastrophe, SJP may want to give her hair stylist the same advice!

Robin

She kinda does look like Dog there. I hate the "I had to have it" commercial too, it sucks!

L.S

Their is nothing pretty about her at all....and i do believe her husband is gay..
# 39 that was good so true

mickey lou

Sarah is a dog!

you are entitled to my opinion

there seem to be some folks who believe horse-face women like sjp and princess diana are beautiful because gay fashion/hair/make-up industry guys insist that they are.

Jamie

Whatever, she is adorable. And to the people you say she dresses to old- its called class sweeties. Just keep dressing like Britney Spears losers.

J

How can you possibly compare Sarah Jessica Parker to the Dog? She's so cute and he's well....not.

Ugghhh!

Her commerical sucks! I have to change the channel. She's homely as sin. She must have a really good agent or something, because they always try to dress her sexy. And she has one of the most homely faces in Hollywood. Homely Homely Homely. Actually ugly and vain!

gingergirl

I can't understand how a woman as ugly as SJP, can get away with trying to convince the public, that she is beautiful. I actually have to change the channel, when she comes on. We're not blind.

Julie

Love ya Dog!!!!!

Alexa

don't insult the dog, Thank you. I hope Sarah and Matt enjoyed my comment as much as you

annab

i just saw her on t.v. her collar bones were protruding like she really needs a meal. she looked HORRIBLE. the dog looks better. hard to believe, but true.

olds0ul

Shame on you TMZ. I have been waiting for a worthy "F***up on your reporting, Now I have it. SJP is NYY baby, and you guys just dissed the Statue Of Liberty. Stick to talking about s**t people look at cause they are board, don't delve to deep. You idiots.

olds0ul

Sorry, I spelled NYC, NYY. What an idiot.

dogbreath

She looks more like Dee Snider of TWISTED SISTER. And why the hell doesn't she get that wart on her chin removed????

RasputinsLiver

That Mutt dude, what's with his '80s girlie-man's hair? He looks like the kind of pansy that really likes to take his time primping. Wonder if he gets his hiar care products and make-up from Mary-Kay. Bet he does.

The dumb*ss looks like he just slipped out of his WWF spandexy girlie-man outfit to maybe go out and have his own Mary-Kay party.

Jeez, what a pansy.