Sarah Jessica Parker

Looks Like a Dog

8/8/2007 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Covet may be the name of her new perfume, but all Sarah Jessica Parker wants is Dog hair! Arf!

Sarah Jessica Parker and Duane Dog Chapman
The 42-year-old "Sex and the City" star turned up at the launch of her new fragrance in New York, tressed-out in Duane "Dog" Chapman's white man's mullet! For the love of Carrie Bradshaw!

The Dog, 53, also happened to be in the Big Apple yesterday -- shilling his new book, "You Can Run But You Can't Hide." After this latest hairtastrophe, SJP may want to give her hair stylist the same advice!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

RasputinsLiver

Hey, what's with that guy, The Mutt, what's with his girly-man hair? He looks like the kinda pansy'd spend quite a while primping his girly-man self up.

Hmm, I bet he gets his hair care and make-up products from Mary-Kay. Hey, he may even sell the stuff or them. Maybe he's even won a pink caddy for making the best sales.

Looks like he stepped right out of his WWF spandex to to a sales party right now.

What a pansy.

dw29

Oh, Sarah. Selling more crap, I see. She really is hideous and honestly resembles My Little Pony, as coined on DListed.com. Well, maybe Covet was inspired by the scent of Dog Chapman after he's collared a meth head.

B

THANK YOU! I have NEVER understood why ANYONE thinks this fugly woman with her LONG HORSE FACE is pretty or why she is so highly regarded in the world of fashion either. She looks like horse eating an apple through a wife fence! YUCK!

Piknylee125

I think she looks very nice....a mullet? I don't think so....looks like TMZ just didn't have anything else to post on their site. So go back to the drawing board and get better stuff!

Thank You! =)

chiquita

she looks like a horse not a dog

idaho potato

SJP is cute. I love her style and she’s such a nice person.

This perfume, as well as Lovely, is TERRIFIC. Much thought and great care went into its fragrance. The best, best, best.! If you are looking for a new scent, I'd highly recommend Lovely, and then Covet. Fresh, youthful, not overpowering, great packaging... just like SJP.

(Hate the headline for this story, by the way. I'd like to know who the TMZ writiers are who ALWAYS put down women. Put their names above the story. Stop hiding behind your double speak and little boy commentary.)

rachel

smells like old ladies and Depends

Young Hollywood

Her face looks like a foot...... I'm just saying

jack doe

she's never been all that pretty - her personality is what made her career

Sheila

I never thought SJP had any pretty genes...actually she reminds me a a horse (face), she is bowl legged and really nothing special???!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5