Whitney & Bobby: Livin' the High Life Again

8/9/2007 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has exclusively obtained a picture of reunited train wreck, puffy-eyed ex couple Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, taken on Tuesday at Joe's Crab Shack in Alpharetta, GA. Hell to the no!
Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston
Joe's Crab Shack told TMZ that Whitney and Bobby "sat at table 103 and had a good time." From the look of this pic, crabs aren't the only thing that may have been stoned!

Since finalizing their divorce in April, Bobby has been spotted hanging out with music video ho Superhead, while Whitney's been linked with Kim K sex video ho Ray J. Nice to see they're trading up!

Today is Whitney's birthday. She's a smokin' hot 44-year-old!

monique

Whitney needs to burn that wig.

Star

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WHITNEY !

YOU"RE THE GREATEST OF ALL,I STILL LOVE YOU.

monique

And you know she was paying.

eric

talk about stoned must be some good weed

Mrs Bridget Stanko

Hmmm, I think this is the final proof we need in the 'ey' research!!!!!!! Celebrity names ending in 'ey' are bad luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tangie

They deserve each other. I knew she would go back with him and start up again. Shocking it took so long!

Cabo

i have no respect for either one of these skanks. They are both sick people and their behavior has been abhorrent. That poor daughter of theirs will be VERY lucky if she doesn't grow up to be an addict of some kind. i pray that is NOT the case for her!

I can't stand Whitney's voice anyway. Yes she can sing but to me it sounds like SCREAMING!! They both look high as kites. BLECCH!

SuperStarSteve

...I feel a new Whitney song coming on....what does he do to get to her? Oh well..you know sometimes you've got to let these things play out as they will. He must have "something" that keeps her coming back for more. Didn't she declare herself broke prior to divorcing him?
What are they doing running around all stoned together? He must like getting smacked around by her.

RasputinsLiver

Ha!

Oh wow, do they look whacked outta theys skull bones!!!

Man, it's so fine to know past trainwrecks can make new trainwreck sequel!!

Between the now-worm-food Anna Nicole, the future worm food Britney, Lindsay, Paris, etc etc and Bobby and Whitney these're the types that make one realize that although we down here in Average America Land may not be rich and famous our lives are tens times better!

Thanks dumbasses for raising my spirits!

Amazing

I hope Lindsay and Nicole will get a look at what drugs and alcohol can do to a person. It's not pretty. And Whitney actually had real talent.

You realize that these are some of the people who keep drug smugglers in business and are destroying the United States? It affects all of us. A lot of innocent people get killed because these "celebrities" just have to have their drugs. It's not just them, but they influence a lot of young people, who are either selling or using.

No one should "look up" to these people; you need to look down on them.

meow

FIRST CRACK COMMANDMENT
1. NEVER GET HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY.
BY BIGGIE SMALLS LOL

And no, she does not need to go to Harlem .
183st. and Creston Av. in the Bronx.
That is where her dealers were when she got sued for not paying the guy and her father to clean up her image. Let us not forget, she has always been a drug and crack hoe.

tired of cry baby

she's smoke'n hot ? what the hell are you guys looking at?

Righteous Sister

I notice the word "ho" gets thrown around quite a bit when referring to black women. Yes, Whitney is a "to' up" mess" who needs to get it together but she is not a ho.

It's funny how white women who do slutty things like Paris (the sex tape), Lindsay and Britney (flashing their privates in public) don't get called one. You don't see black women being call girl madams (Heidi Fleiss) and getting filmed on Girls Gone Wild. And don't forget the anonymous ones you see in public who dance the pole and kiss other women in public "for fun." Black women don't do things like that but still get that ugly label. What a double standard!

Sebastian

-----------------------------BEHOLD----------------------

---------The portrait of Two Stoned Slugs--------------

Harry

I do hope my darling daughter; a diva masterpiece is just acting. I hope the above photo is a hoax besides. I pray that Whitney gets honest and leaves her burdens behind her.Gee, Whitneÿ I will always love you- unconditionally as so many of us do. Please, please come back from your abyss. Please come back to those who love and adore you, as family even. Finally, my dearest child don't destroy yourself. Send me an E-mail for turther advice. Write me like yesterday. Love you like a Dad would, signed Harry