Dead Woman's Hubby to Brandy: Stop It!

8/16/2007 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

BrandyThe widower of the woman who died in a car accident involving R&B singer Brandy Norwood is furious that Brandy is out partying it up while he's still mourning his wife's death.

TMZ spoke with the attorney for Awatef Aboudihaj's husband, Marquane Hdidou, outside of court today. He said his client is extremely angry that he sees pictures of Brandy out clubbing so soon after the crash, which took place last December. Perhaps he saw them here?

In court today, the judge allowed the four parties suing Brandy in civil court to combine their cases: Hdidou, his wife's two kids from a previous marriage, her parents, and Mallory Ham, the man who survived the accident. A trial date has been set for January 28.

As for the criminal case, the investigation is still ongoing and no charges have been filed. Why does it take eight months to investigate a car crash?

GABY

If that was your loved one who was killed I know you wouldn't be saying those awful things about the husband! For God sakes Brandy had something to do with someone's death and you guys are on her side????WTF???? These kids lost their mother and brandy can't do anything else but party???? I'm sure the husband wants money... funerals aren't cheap either is raising a child on your own... BRANDY PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!! I really do hope she she gets what she deserves KARMA IS A BITCH BRANDY!!!!

huh

costaMesa"boy"

you are an ass

Democrats are evil

What does he expect? These celebrities wouldn't know how to be respectful if you held a gun to their head. It doesn't matter if your the President or even if you kill them on the freeway. Respect and dignity doesn't exist in their persona. It's an all about me world. I do feel for him. His wife may have been a nobody, but she was his nobody. She just joined the ranks of the growing group of disrespectful Hollywood trash.

Tangie

I agree with him...She should lay low longer.

eleventhfire

Brandi's accident was not alcohol related. The fact that she killed someone in a horrible accident is sad- but come on now- she's entitled to resume living her life. That's what LIVING people do- THEY LIVE! Leave the girl alone. I'm sure she has beat herself up enough and grieved and felt some guilt. But we should not attempt to put a time limit on how long she should grieve about her involvement in this. We all make mistakes but we are fortunate enough not to have millions of people scrutinizing our every moves.

Pocahontas

THEN DON'T WATCH TV OR READ THE PAPER.

BRANDY IS A HIGH-PROFILE FIGURE AND LET'S REMEMBER THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT(Webster's defines accident as unintentioal; not premeditated).

Is this LEECH kidding me !!!

So perhaps every doctor, lawyer or regular Joe should also quit their jobs IMMEDIATELY if they ever are involved in a mere accident.

I'm slowly losing compassion for this family -- REALLY .

ME

I'D BE PISSED TOO. SHE ACTS LIKE SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG AND SHE KILLED SOMEONE. WHAT A BITCH. ANOTHER CELEBRITY JUSTICE CASE. IF IT WAS ME I'D ALREADY BE IN PRISON. SHE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO GUILT FOR KILLING SOMEONE.

blah

i think its ridiculous that people think she should be couped up in her house doing nothing. im sure shes sorry for what she did but dont let her pay the price by her not living her life.

enufalready

Did I miss something? Was this not a traffic accident, and not a DWI or DUI? Does this mean anyone in an accident should mourn for a total stranger forever?

Stan

Bottom line if you kill someone while driving you should have your license revoked forever

you are entitled to my opinion

sounds like widower-boy needs to get laid.

Amanda

How long should Brandy mourn someone she does not know? I am sure she thinks about it every day, I know I would. That doesn't mean she should ware a black veil for years and not leave her house. People die. When its you time to leave this life, then its time. The dead womans husband should get on with his and his kids lives. I am sure the deceaced would appreciate it more than anger tearing her family apart.

laurita

Damn you people are horrible. I agree with the husband. Maybe he is out for the money and really did NOT like his wife. Big deal. BUT the way Brandy is going out and partying is tacky. She should be respectful of the situation. Sure she can live her life but that ugly ass bitch should not be "living it up" in the spotlight while people are mourning the person she killed. Yes, it was by accident but she needs to act right. If someone ran over her kid would she be happy if the case was stil in court and the person that hit him by accident was partying it up like nothing. Girl must have no conscience. I would feel so bad if this ever happened to me. Actually this is one of my worst fears. God Bless me while I'm driving and the same for the rest of you.

Lein

Memo to Simon Birch: According to your recent Star Jones post, we are losers and you said goodbye to TMZ. Why are you still posting dude? I am calling you out!

mangey

Better not say anything anti jew in here or you'll get censored. Trust me.