Get On Team Heidi!

8/25/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"The Hills" star Heidi Montag isn't just going to feed the feud flames between herself and co-star Lauren Conrad, she's also gonna profit from it!
Heidi Montag
Montag's announced on her MySpace page that "Team Heidi" shirts will go on sale next week. Oh, yay! And if you're desperate to get yours before then, you can enter a contest and win one. Imagine being the first person on your block to have one of these priceless gems! They'll likely retail for 15 bux.

You can now complete your Christmas list.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kritz

who IS this stupid whore and why should anyone care??????

abc

Apart from heidi (and spencer) is there anyone actually on team heidi??
and dont sell them yourself u freak! oh dear, i dont particularly like Lauren, but the more Heidi speaks, the more I find myself wondering how she ever spoke to Heidi, let alone lived with her. so sadly I find myself on TEAM LAUREN. Good god.

jaxbeach

STOP SHOWING THIS STUPID GIRL....SHE's GROSS...

me

I just don't understand this at all. Lauren is great she seems like a nice girl and is super hot. This heidi is a stuckup ho who acts rich yet she doesn't have any money, she acts popular and famous yet everytime I see anyone commenting on her she is despised. And most important of all she acts hot yet looks like a dude. Seriously just look at her she has to be 1 of the grossest celeb wannabes ever. That spencer I cant comment hon to be honest with yas as I have only seen a couple of the the hills shows and being from england the only time I have ever seen him mentioned is on tmz.

Heidi give it up you a skank who looks like a man and you are never going to be a proper celeb.

Steph

How can we make these losers go away? Who cares about these F lister wannabes. Go far far away...puhleeeze.

HKSucksmonkeyass

does anyone take this horse faced girl seriously? How is she even on a runway in this picture? I don't watch the show, but who the hell would pay any attention to this girl, who is obviously not model material compared to LC? She makes it so obvious she's just an egomaniac whose jealous.
Can she please just go away? Ewh, and take that mop headed twerp with her. He's no Adonis either.

Get Rid of Hollywoods Crack Whores NOW

put this horse out to pasture...seriously. Hobag Heidi and her beaver toothed boyfriend are the only ones who are "team Hobag".

They are not celebrities, they are wanna be famous people and TMZ keeps stoking their fame fire by acknowledging them. Leave them off this site!!!

Jojobls

Who would have the nerve to wear one? She is such a loser, she is so jealous of LC, it is killing her that so many like LC and not her. LC has so much class and beauty, Heidi can never compete with her. Give it up Heidi.

St. Olof

This chick is a horse face. I believe she's Camilla Parker Bowles daughter. How about a sugar cube misses ed?

vivian

this obsession with the behind which is where our garbage is stored really baffles me. Again, everything useful can be learned by starting with the mind, so educate, educate, educate. That picture will in no way help clean our planet so our children and grandchildren can live longer. So do something else but show your behind. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR BEHIND LOOKS LIKE, as long as it's healthy enough to get rid of the toxins and the garbage, it works, and that is all that matters.

Candyblackmail

This person isn't beautiful, intelligent, or even interesting enough for 15 minutes of fame. Andy Warhol must be rolling in his grave.

Doug

Holy disgusting horse faced elongated ass transvestite batman; and why the long face? is this that 90210 chick (Donna Martin?)

name withheld

whose runway is this?

What are you that Stupid?

Please you couldn't pay me enough to be part of that team. Ugh

Sillyme

Hoff is worth ten million Heidi's by just standing there and smiling.. Tell her here's a nickle give it to a street person who cares..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments