Jason Wahler -- Engaged!

8/28/2007 4:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jason WahlerSomeone's movin' on! Fresh from rehab and a jail stint, former "Laguna Beach" cast member Jason Wahler is making another positive change -- he's getting married!

Wahler's rep confirms to TMZ that Jason proposed last weekend to his USC tennis star girlfriend, Katja Decker-Sadowski. We're told he picked out the four-carat (holla!) emerald cut diamond ring at XVI Karat in Beverly Hills. Take that Spencer and Heidi!

The two, who have been dating for roughly six months (an eternity in MTV reality show years!), recently started shackin' in Los Angeles. They have not set a date.

Mo

I now pronounce you Klan and wife......

linnie

Why are these people even considered celebraties?

Garth fan

For some reason I always hoped he would change and he and Lauren would get back together. Oh well, she'll move on to something better.

Tangie

Any girl would marry this loser has rocks in her head, with all the legal trouble he is always in, and the rotton way he treats his girlfriends.

hottiemchot

Wow, she really picked a winner! LOL

Save Joe Francis

If there was any justice in the world this guy would commit suicide instead of Owen Wilson. At least Owen Wilson has a personality!

kaR

If LC is upset... she's dumb. I'm sorry, I really like her, but she's supposed to be all healed and ready for the next one! He just didn't deserve her and they broke up, good. Now, the tenis player must be blind or something, but we all make mistakes (some people make huuuuge ones). So I think that if they make it to the wedding... they're gonna last 10 months, and I think that's a lot.

kim

oh yeah, this lovely couple are sure to spend their golden years together...

amy

HAHAHA LAUREN WILL BE PISSED CAUSE, HELLO SHE WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE ANYMORE MOVIES WITH HIM
AND REALLY DOOUBT HER RING S BETTER THAN MINE.. AND YES MY RING IS REAL AND YES SPENCER PAID FOR IT WITH HIS OWN MONEY HE DIDNT NEED THAT LOSER BRODYS MONEY ,SPENCER MADE BRODY .SOOO HELLO JUST STOP BASHING ON ME AND MY BO .WE DONT HAVE A SEX TAPE . WELL GOTTA GO BACK TO WORK AND GET READY FOR TONIGHT GOT A BIG GIG SEE YA

Maria

He'll break it off or she'll come to her senses and break it off. This one won't last because Jason is a pathological lier ...he's bipolar.

Naples

haHaHaHa #49....Heidi lol, we ALL know that is you Spencer. Quit hanging on to Heidi's apron strings. grow up, stand up and be a man. Do somthing on your own. You're like a little field mouse.

anonymous

SERIOUSLY WHAT STUPID GIRL GETS ENGAGED TO THIS NITWIT LOSER ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

TALIA

WHAT A TOOL !!!!!!!

TALIA

He really only loves me this is just to get me jealous and I am a little!!! just hope he doesnt make a better sex tape w/ her than ours.... THAT would make me sad. At least I still have dead eye audrina.

gettheboysawayfromher

you shouldnt talk about spencer and heidi ring why should be compared
the one who is dying here is the drama queen, her friends have boyfriends, even her looser boyfriend is getting married. go wimp and complain lc