« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Plummer on Vick: "That's Some Bulls**t!"

9/5/2007 12:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Celebs for Michael Vick Club -- a short list -- has a new member: "Showgirls" star Glenn Plummer.

Plummer launched into a passionate defense of the disgraced footballer outside of Les Deux last night. "S**t, ni***s been fighting dogs since we were born!" Way to represent?

He then went on to explain that there's "a million people" fighting dogs, and that, "They catch Michael Vick and they want to put him on the spotlight, you know what I'm sayin'? Go find out who REALLY doing it!"

Actually, Vick REALLY was doing it.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mab

glenn plummer is a horrible actor and a disgrace to the human race

double standards

Unreal - Whoopi and Plummer either give the people a bad name or the true reality - because one is black, they can do, say and get away with breaking the law. I'm sick of hearing the same old line of "if I wasn't black, blah, blah, blah - feel sorry for me" bull crap. Wrong is wrong whatever color you are. I believe that Vick, Whoopi, Plummer, OJ have not only become what they so hated - but have surpassed this and more - what they accuse the "white" people of doing or saying or thinking of the black community. You do not make your community proud - you only shame yourself as a community and as a human being.

Yummy

I'm sick of hearing people complain about black people complain. Complain being the operative word here...and other people.

LRT

Who the hell does he represent???? Who want's to claim it???

Never inked up!

I can't imagine why on Earth anyone would who wants a JOB that involves the public liking you, would defend this moron. I bet his "agent " is just thrilled to hear him open his big mouth.

Do I hear damage control.Somebody better call him in a PR person quick.

Julia

EVERYBODY'S DOING IT...I GUESS THAT MEANS IT'S OKAY.

IS HE SPEAKING JIVE?

sadeyescrying

tmz u sux how dare u allow these funkin n bad mouth us but errase what we have to say

sadeyescrying

lmao @56 (lol ).....t/y t/y kisses from da devil u cant make me mad i am so laffin at you kisses sweety

sadeyescrying

Hedy

Everybody is entitled to his own opinion, even Glenn Plummer! He might have a point that Michael Vick was especially targeted, cause he's famous (or even cause he's black) and he was definately not the only one doing it... Plummer is not even trying to defend Vick, so why attack him? Watch the video again, folks. Oh, and why does the comments always have to become racial, as soon the article is about a black person? Just wondering...

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

Man, sooo true #27, did you even READ my post?

Jane

I have come to the conclusion that we will never get along. It was just a hope that with the coming of the new century that mankind would learn to appreciate each other, the earth, and all of nature. That we could resolve issues non-violently, show compassion to all living things and finally realize that this Earth is the only one we will ever have. I must be living in a dream world. So, I give up hoping. Black and white, go on hating each other. Play the blame game all you want. Be violent, evil and racist. Maybe when all of you out there that are so filled with hate are dead, then there will be a chance for a better world.

SexySex!

So let me get my list straight ...

Ignorant Human #1 - Michael Vick
Ignorant Human #2 - Jamie Foxx
Ignorant Human #3 - Whoopi Goldburg
Ignorant Human #4 - Glenn Plummer

...any other supporters of animal cruelty out there?? Come on...I know you're out there! Stand up! Be proud! (so we know who to kick!...how do you a-holes like it??)

hippiegirl

Is this guy some kind an idiot? His ignorance shows. He knows nothing.

Yummy

I guess everyone is IGNORANT, because if you eat meat, wear leather, and enjoy make-up, amongst other things, you're supporting animal cruelty. You really think animals are slaughtered and treated in a non-cruelty way? Helloooo, wake up smartesses, that's false.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments