Fetus Fib! Foxy Brown's NOT Pregnant!!

9/12/2007 5:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite her lawyer announcing the happy news in open court last month, Foxy Brown's manager today said, "And to the pregnancy rumors, this is the official statement: She is not pregnant." Damn, girl!

In August, defense lawyers told a judge that Foxy, whose real name is Inga Marchand, was three months pregnant. Foxy herself told the NY Post, "I'm getting married in September. I'm pregnant!"

A judge sentenced the rapper to a year in prison for violating her probation, after she was arrested last month on charges that she hit her neighbor with a BlackBerry.

just wondering

.........u r a DISGUSTING IGNORANT BEING # 13......u r biologically human but that is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I am not African American by the way!!!!!!!!!!.....

Clinton

Her time off for any "good behavior" just got a huge slap in the face.

Rochelle

ignorant whore!

Clinton

"TO", and I'm not Irish American, I'm Arab.

huh?

Perjury! Add another year or two whore.

just wondering

..."Arab" ....I don't care where in the world u r from...doesn't change the fact that u r a IGNORANT BEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

Clinton

"TO", compared to an AMERICAN, THAT'S AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.

Clinton

This Arabic person has been to the 'spire' a little too often. What a bigot.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Piece of garbage. Rot in jail. The world will not miss you when you're gone.

Clinton

Any "time off for good behavior" has just been revoked.

just wondering

....so full of HATE!!!!...sad for all u boyz who r raised that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....feel sorry for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...not ur fault...but u live in a country where they r't raised like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...although u wouldn't know it from sites like this.....got better things to do now....take care of urself!!!!!!!!!!!! EDUCATE urself!!!!!!!!!! bye...nice chattin with u!!!!!!!

get a life

#13 WHO ARE YOU REFERRING TO?????????

BLINKING !!

Well I'm no Foxy Brown fan
The only places i see anything about it is
FOXY Brown outfoxing everyone? Pushing a shopping cart at E. 61st's Bed, Bath & Beyond, she said, "I'm getting married in September. I'm pregnant." . . .
thats it. In court i havent seen nothing of court papers saying she was indeed pregnant
MEDIA get a whiff of a rumor and run with it . ROLLING MY EYES AT tmz

Samantha

Foxy is mentally unstable. Her behavior is not at all funny. I have read so many comments and articles about her antics. And, its abundantly clear to me that she's Bipolar with Schizophrenic tendencies.

niceguy

So, #24 what brings you to the Zone? Citizen envy? You'll always hate what you'll never be. AMERICAN AND FREE!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments