Tommy and Kid's Beacher Boxing Bout -- Even Richer!

9/14/2007 5:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The winner of the proposed fight between Tommy Lee and Kid Rock now stands to line his pockets with a much fatter stack of cash.
Kid Rock vs. Tommy Lee
Jeff Beacher, of Beacher's Madhouse in the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas, has offered a purse of $1 million if Kid Rock and Tommy Lee take their VMA beef to his club's boxing ring. Beacher is now raising the stakes by upping the prize to a cool $1.5 mil!

Who said you couldn't put a price on your dignity?

Still no word from either camp if they'll take Beacher up on his offer.

Hal

Class-less act.

Toomuch

Although Tommy has a bigger shlong...I think Kid will kick his a**!!!

Moreaces

Hell, I'd Watch, Wont, Pay though

JK

luv Tommy..hey Tommy if your reading this thanks for making me a watermelon martini!

Marlb Man

Every time I see Tommy Lee and Kid Crock, I want to take a shower with a wire brush!

P-Type

Mark my words- not gonna happen- 1.5 isn't squat to them- waste of their time and ego. It would be more entertaining hanging Pam like a Pinyata(spell check) blind folding them- and watching them beat her with an ugly stick!!!!!

Karen H

Yep...and I bet ole Wham Bam Thank You Pam will be the half naked gal running around the ring with the signs. I like Tommy and the Crue...but also am a die hard Kid Rock fan. Don't think Tommy has any ass kicken ability...remember Super Bowl in Detroit.....Tommy went to Kids home town and started bad mouthing him...big no no in Detroit......Tommy took a whoopin...and no Kid was not even there. My money is on Kid Rock. I wish both those guys would move on and leave Pam to her own vices........Bret's single..he'd make another sex tape for her collection.

D

umm, doesn't Tommy Lee have Hepatitis C??? Why would anybody want to box with someone who has hepatitis C??? one of the ways it is spread is through blood..

jack Shite

In 10 - 20 years and beyond, nobody will even know who both of these people are.

they both contribute nothing to any lasting culture and both are nothing. Both are a testimony to the complete ignorance of the american public.

future generations will not know who these people are.

they will only be mentioned as a sad foot note to our culture of mediocrity.

Our culture of feces.

rico13

I wouldn't cross the street to see these jerks fight!..let alone pay!

Sharona

Every time I see Kid Rock, I want to rip........his clothes off! Tommy Lee is wimpy, way too tattooed, skinny and ugly. Kid Rock will kick ass! Tommy is only capable of hitting girls/women.

"More money than Fort Knox. I'm down with the Kid Rock."

rm

BEACH - Get it done and I will get Greenie on the plane. We will even bring lunch from Chateau.

Amy Silverman

The Truth-Can you do it???? TMZ Eddie Griffin was spotted at the HIP NEW Atlanta Marriott Marquis Bars High Velocity & Pulse dinking the Clique Yellow Label-The BEST-with HOTT babes all around!!!!!!!!! and he was very-very nice & normal

beware of lying fat men!!

Well it seems fat boy is trying another publicity stunt. Where is the 1.5 million coming from? Beacher dosen't have it and the Hard Rock is NOT putting up the cash!! Just goes to show what lying fat men do....LIE!!!! Las Vegas RUN BEACHER OUT OF TOWN!!!!!

Jenna

#56 - "D" Tommy Lee does NOT have Hepatitis-C, Pam Anderson has it. But there's a good possibility that she could have caught it from Tommy, or one of the thousands of men she has slept with, unprotected sex!! What a ho!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments