James Woods:

O.J.'s Wife Wanted Affair With Me

9/22/2007 9:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actor James Woods says O.J.'s ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, wanted to have an affair with him -- and once invited him to join her and O.J. in a kinky threesome.

Woods recently appeared on the "The Late Late Show" and related how he met the Simpsons several years before Nicole was murdered. He said that the troubled couple once invited him for a "late-night nightcap" in their hotel suite, reports Page Six. "It was very odd," said Woods.

A few days after meeting them, claims Woods, Nicole Brown Simpson sent him a letter that said "'Dear Jimmy, O.J. is out of town, maybe you would like to get together.' [I thought], this can't be possible."

J.Lo -- Baby on Board?

Is she or isn't she? Though reps for Marc Anthony tacitly deny that his real-life and "El Cantante" co-star Jennifer Lopez is pregnant, not everyone is convinced. Lopez is in the UK promoting her new album "Brave" and her traveling requests have many Brit tabloids buzzing with pregnancy rumors.

Reports Page Six, just before arriving at the Dorchester in London, Jenny from the Block faxed over a request to the luxe hotel for "two humidifiers, two fans, a room set at 80 degrees, Jo Malone candles, white or red roses, soft-baked chocolate chip cookies, sour cream and onion chips, regular chips, veggie platters, plain M&M's, sunflower seeds, Ritz crackers, Dentyne Ice gum, spicy brown mustard, mayonnaise, Smartwater, caffeine-free Coke and Red Bull."

Fueling the rumors: reps for J.Lo wouldn't confirm or deny pregnancy rumors.

Hilary Duff's Hot Wheels

Some girls get jewelry or clothes from their boyfriends on their birthdays -- not Hilary Duff. The Duffster -- who turns 20 on September 28 -- received an early birthday present from hockey player boyfriend Mike Comrie this week.

Comrie told her that he had left the gift in the garage at Duff's sister Haylie's house. "I opened the garage and I was just, like, shocked, just standing there," Duff told People.

The hunky puckster surprised the teen queen with a $100,000 Mercedes-Benz G-class SUV. "I've driven it tons," said Duff of the grand gift. "When I called him I was like, 'You're crazy! It's perfect!' "

Hal

She musta be awfully hard up to put the make on you Mr. Woods. You are one ugly dude. Besides, if you were dead, people could make up lies about YOU - nobody believes your babble in this "article."

Sandeana

I hope that the rumors about J Lo being pregnant are true. She's wanted a baby even when she was with Ben Afflack. I think she would be a fanatstic mom. And like other celebrities,
she is somewhat self-indulgent. But hey, she has the money. She can spend it on whatever she wants for herself. I think she has a certain sweetness about her. And she's
worked hard for whatever she has now. I wish her the best of luck. I hope she has twins-a boy and a girl.

Cassidyxoxo

Wouldn't you think that if JLo was pregnant she wouldn't be asking for Red Bull?!

Spell Check.

Did I mention that Anna Nicole OD'd the day after I refused to bang her?

Spell Check.

Hey James,
I'm still up for the threesome - or even a twosome!

Spell Check.

Do I ever tell you about my threesome with Brett Somers and Jack Klugman?

ValtrexMan

Nicole wanted me because I am so FUGLY and she and OJ wanted to play connect the dots with the pits on my skin. Nicole loved my horrible, fake, and over acting and Orenthal loves my skinny scrawny non-sexual body! Thank-you!! JW

ValtrexMan

James Woods isn't dead by now? I thought he was 100 years old!!!!!!!!!!

meeper

Celebrities like JLo, who come from nothing, always make the biggest demands. These demands make them feel soooo important.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Brit's a hot mess right now because I told her 'no.'

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Everybody wants me.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

J-Lo wants me, and so does little Hillary. That's why we're all in the same section here.

Everybody wants me.

He's Boring now

#39

If your claims are true, why didnt Nicole simply seek out Milton Berle? He was still alive than and rumored to have the longest shank in all of TMZland.

I think the only thing Long here is Woods nose---growing like a Pinnochio everytime he opens his mouth, whether it be about 9-11 hijackers or something to do with the OJ story.

He ought to keep his rehearsed big mouth shut when it comes to everyday life--he obviously doesnt have a clue on how to act.

He's a Natural Born Liar

Petunia

I don't believe a single word out of James Woods' mouth. Some years back he falsely claimed that Sean Young was stalking him. The man is delusional.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4