« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. TMZ Ends in TKO

10/2/2007 4:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ cameras caught up with boxing champ Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and said absolutely nothing -- even more resoundingly when asked about the Oscar De La Hoya "picture" scandal. For someone who can talk his fair amount of trash inside the boxing ring -- outside, he's a cold piece of work!

The one thing that spoke for itself was Mayweather's car -- a Maybach! The sweet ride has a "Mayweather" symbol identifying the make, and the lowest-end 2007 model starts at an insane $335,500! When you shell out that kind of money, you can pretty much not say anything you want!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Logo Designers

mayweather needs his privacy too

Internet Website Designs

i love pretty boy floyd

Internet Website Designs

floyd is my boy!

Logo Designers

best boxer of all time

Logo Designers

tmz cant mess with Floyd

THE MAVENSTEIN

I BET ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT IF MAYWITHER HAS THE COJONES TO STEP IN THE RING WITH MIGUEL COTTO, HE WILL GET HIS ASS KICKED.

BUT HE IS SMART TO QUIT WHILE HE IS STILL A CHAMPION.

AGAIN COTO COULD KICK HIS ASS BUT GOOD!!!

Brett

Well in the NBA you could argue the best player is white...Steve Nash, Dirk, J Kidd, I mean the MVP has been a white guy the last 3 years.
Of course the best baseball player ever was a white guy...Babe Ruth...and the best baseball player now is Hispanic...A-Rod.
Tiger Woods is the best golfer but he has caucasian, Korean, and African American in him.
Bowling and Tennis best players are white.
You think black people set the standard for fashion?? LOL Do you know where fashion comes from? Wow Atlas you must just create your own reality or something. I'm not hating or being racist either...I like Mayweather.
And also you think black people set the fashion for cars? Who do you think designed Maybach? LOL...sounds pretty German to me. Last time I checked most Germans are white.
Atlas you seem to be the one speaking out of ignorance.

reality

in reguards to the racist poster brett,
keep lol chump, its very easy to hide behind a computer and voice false truth but the reality is most pro sports are dominated by black people and fashion is driven by the urban citys of america which are mostly young black kids. and greatest baseball player by stats ain't Babe Ruth, try mr. Henry Aaron, so when you speak about ignorance do your homework a-hole. now who's lol.

reality

to the racist poster "brett"
what does it matter to you who makes a " Maybach" i bet you did'ent make them, you aint german and you can't afford one! lol. get a life hater! and this post is about mayweather so stop bragging about other people Accomplishments and shut.t.f.up. sorry s.o.b.

Brett

Almost any baseball historian worth their salt is going to tell you that Babe Ruth is the best baseball player ever(BTW Barry Bonds stats are much much much better than Henry Aaron's stats). He used to hit HR's and win 20 games a year as a pitcher, that is unprecedented. I guess blacks dominate 2 pro sports. Golf(one man) and basketball. I think we should call football a tie. I mean the cream of the crop are white players...Favre, Brady, and Manning. To geavone: How the hell do you know my nationality? Your ignorance really shines through as I am an African American. Real fashion comes from Italy, Paris, New York etc... A yankee fitted, tims, and a throwback isn't really cutting edge fashion. We need to see the big picture.

I dominated this discussion...ignorance can never stand up to someone as intelligent as myself. I hope you guys don't talk like that in real life, no one will ever take you seriously. You should model your arguments after the one I just laid out. Clear, concise, full of substance, and yet to the point. I won't be back so don't bother posting any more messages as I consider this argument won by me 1-0. Thanks and have a great day.

niceguy

Don't be a hater douchenose. Just because your biggest accomplishment is "FIRST" on this TMZ blog, that's no reason to playa hate. You like the ride, you like the look, you like the style, but admitting that means you may not be all that you think you are. I'm sure your idea of a true boxing legend is Rocky Bowelblower.

DA's leak

You know its maddening to see how it drives some white folks (usually the cowardly ones, you know who you are, you post anonymous hate messages on the internet) up the wall to see that we dominate every sport on the planet ( except golf, oh, never mind, we got us a house boy in place there too) while at the same time setting the standard for fashion, cars and style in general. I challenge any of the racists that may be reading to counter with something intelligent, rather than the usual hate filled mockery that only seems to set their own race back fifty years.

"Its a good thing political power in this country isnt decided in a boxing ring"

I cant remember where I heard that, but it somehow seems to fit here.

vagarob

does anyone know what club he was going into?

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

who cares about this nick-nack

Terry

I'm not sure who # 2 was posting to or about but it sure does not fit in with these 5 posts.
Anyway ignorance aside I would have liked to see a pic of the car!