Vanessa Hudgens

Beats Around the Bush

10/2/2007 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite being a busy little beaver, "High School Musical" star Vanessa Hudgens found time to have lunch with her family on Monday. Good girl!

Lady Efron was the picture of innocence when spotted in a "Peace Now" t-shirt at Patty's in Toluca Lake, Calif. with her mother and sister. Family entertainment!

When asked who she was going to vote for, the 18-year-old responded, "I don't know. That's a loaded question." Luckily, Bush is not an option.

taken

slut

Dawn Day

Such a busy little beaver in the truest sense of the word!

Merry Christmas

I think her shirt says "Piece NOW!"

f-em!

that little patch-o-love looked perfect on her tight body.

FredsForAmnesty

She is a mental midget.

Stan

I saw the photos earlier at

at 1st I thought the shirt said Pe Nus or Pea Nuts

Sharona

Oh in your case "bush" is your best option!

Desiree

The pictues on the internet of trashy Jessica Alba are far worse than anything from Vanessa. Why do people make such a big deal out of Jessica's pictures and completely ignore the sexually explicit photos from Jessica Alba, who is so phony with the innocent act. Give me a break, Vanessa shouldn't be criticized when so many others doing far worse are ignored. Guess the drooling knuckle-draggers at TMZ actually fall for the phony shticks.

JW

Hey TMZ, how about keeping your sad political opinions out of your stories? Yeah, that would be great!

I laugh at other's misfortunes

I'm yanking at her pic right now. Thanks internet!!

AZ MOMMY

She's a cute girl. So what is she had posed for naked pictures in a private setting? I've seen far more of Britney and Paris in pictures that were taken while they were in public.

I have a feeling that Vanessa was set straight by Disney. They are known to really monitor their employees; especially one as big as this. They have a fortune invested in HSM; they are not going to let the leading lady go astray.

Grandpapopo

She should really shave her bush a little better. Didn't anyone tell that hairy beaver went out with the 80's?

Other then that...she is a very attractive girl.

Deja

she's nasty...she looks way older than she 'claims' she is.
she cant be only 19...she's at LEAST 28!

suzy

TMZ those jokes are so old just move on, this is boring u have no imagination. Anyway Vanessa looks cute in that outfit.

Jon kauffman

we are asking a girl who got caught with nude pics who she thinks should run the country.

Since she had a lack of good judgement with the nude pics, I dont think she's in any position to even say that GW is bad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments