Richie's Man

Knows His Place

10/4/2007 9:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Richie, big paparazzi get ... her baby-daddy, not so much. And he knows it.

TMZ was outside the Mark Ronson concert at the El Rey Theatre last night, as a Nicole-less Joel Madden came out to give his parking stub to the valet. As paps snapped, he said, "Seriously, is that necessary? It's just me." He makes a good point.

Moments later, he emerged with the real money shot -- preggers fiancee Nicole Richie.

ann

1st

Batch

Boy, has she done a 180 lately !!! gasjoe.com

WHAT

this guy seems to be a real class act ---he looks like he may be a differenet type guy with all the tattoos etc ..but then you see him on diane sawyer ---tyra etc ...wow what a nice guy --good spiritual guy who truly seems happy ..good luck to them!!

Cell Block 9

Waldorf Rep!

Deja

He actually seems like a down to earth, nice guy. He gives off the impression that he isn't..but I think he is.
Too bad he's with a drug-addict-old-woman-looking-UGLY as SIN RICHIE.
I shudder at that thought.
He should be with a classy girl. Not this classless wrinkled up prune.

CANDY CANE

GOOD FOR YOU BOTH AND GOOD LUCK. I PRAY THAT THIS BABY WILL BE BORN HEALTHY. AND KEEP HIM OR HER OUT OF THE SPOT LIGHT. ONCE AGAIN GOOD LUCK?

Kay

I'm starting to really like this guy. I've always liked Nicole, although I admit that at first it was only because she seemed so normal and human next to that phony, waxen-faced Paris Hilton. I wish them and their baby all the best.

Dawn Day

I still don't know why Nicole is consider the "money shot". I don't think I'll ever understand what draws the paps to the people they stalk.

Celebretard

At least they are trying to lay low. We haven't seen too much of them in a while. Has anyone seen the FRIENDSPACEBOOK profile for Nicole. Its hilarious! http://www.friendspacebook.com/nicolerichie

hoppin mama

Leave them alone, they just wanna be a quiet little family now. if you keep putting the pressure on her she will go back to popping pills as soon as she pops out the kid! Let her live in peace

Donna

#7: THANK YOU! My sentiments exactly!

TMZ makes fun of Robbie Williams' fame in England but not here, yet what Nicole Ritchie ever did to be famous I'll never know (and, sorry, folks, but a so-called "reality" show is NOT acting!).

It seems like the less actual work you do, the more famous you become and the more paparazzi follow you.

Team K-Fed

He's gotta be down to earth I mean he dated Hilary Duff for years. Her whole fan base would annoy anyone. I think they will be ok if she's truly turned it around.

Kim

I love how he represents Naptown with his shirt!

stacie

Who cares about these two..!! especially her, i dont understand why she is so famous anyway! i dont get it.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

He actually seems like a down to earth, nice guy

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments