Hogan Pal

Could Spend Life

'In Nursing Home,' Says Doc

10/9/2007 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The prognosis is looking grim for John Graziano, the ex-Marine and friend of Nick Hogan's who was severely injured in their crash, according to a new court filing.

Click to read!
In a report filed by registered nurse Joanne Jones and first reported by the St. Petersburg Times, she says that Graziano responds only to a pinch and has a gag reflex, but doesn't respond to touch or sound.

His pupils are fixed and don't respond to light. According to Jones, Graziano's doctor says that his prognosis "remains guarded" and that John, 22, will "most likely spend the remainder of his life in a nursing home." John was also described as "comatose" and "on total life support."

Jones was hired by the Pinellas County court to determine Graziano's condition because his father, Edward Graziano, is seeking an independent guardian for his son.A hearing is set in St. Petersburg for tomorrow morning.

UPDATE: The clerk of the Pinellas County court tells TMZ that prior to the start of the hearing tomorrow morning, Judge Lauren Laughlin will hear arguments on a motion to continue the case until a later date by John's father Edward Graziano.

This is crazy

Look, this Nick idiot has been doing this and allowed to get away w/speeding on various occasions. This family needs to sue him and really, Nick should go to jail. He caused a death, practically...he needs to be punished...the sentence will be up to a jury, but man, throw this kid in jail.

barefootwriter

And now, the Hogan's PR team has Hulk Hogan set to be the host of the new American Gladiator. Way to work the spin machine, Bollea family. Unless, of course, Hulk is doing the show pro bono and donating all of his salary to the Graziano family, or to some other war veterans charity? Didn't think so. What a shame money can't buy class. Or dignity. Or intelligence. Or shame.

MyTwoCents

that's what happens when u raise a bunch of bratty kids with silver spoons in their mouths. why would these dumb ass hogans buy a 16 year old a souped up viper anyways and allow him to race the public streets and laugh about it like it's cute. now a life has been ruined. i hope the kid will have to serve a prison term for his irresponsible behavior and the hogans have to cough up some serious green to support that family for the rest of their lives.

LLLRRR

Everyone should boycott their show. They should be ashamed. That son of his knew what he was doing by racing, that is why you race. Noone should go in a car with a person who is reckless and racing. But if the driver or passenger doesn't get hurt an innocent bystander can. And of course, nothing will be done because it is an accident (always an excuse). They need to enforce stricker laws and stiffer sentences for these accidents done on purpose. The police stopped him before this happened and they should lose their job being they didn't do their job.

Waaah!

Nick's face looks like a fat p*nis with eyebrows. I hate looking at him.

Loser

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE MEMBERS OF THE HOGAN FAMILY KEPT SPEAKING OUT HOW JOHN WAS GONNA MAKE A FULL RECOVERY AND HE IS DOING MUCH BETTER AND ALL THIS OTHER STUFF THEY SPEWED OUT? WHY LIE? WE ALL KNEW IT WAS A BAD ACCIDENT AND THE TRUTH WOULD COME OUT EVENTUALLY.

EVEN ON NICKS MYSPACE HE IS WRITING TO HIS FRIENDS HOW BUMMED HE IS NOT GONNA BE DRIVING (DRIFTING) FOR A YEAR BUT HE WAS HAPPY TO SAY HIS CAR WAS GONNA BE IN ONE OF THE SHOWS.

I FEEL BAD FOR BOTH FAMILIES INVOLVED BUT MAKING UP LIES ABOUT HOW THE JOHN IS GETTING BETTER IS GONNA MAKE THEM LOOK BAD.

Team K-Fed

He thinks he's so hot. BLAH!!!

happy22

Oh my gosh, and for sick to say his friend is totally fine and will make a ful recovery, its only because he was put in an induced coma DUH, READ AGAIN NICK. this friend of yours is going to die or live like a vegetable becuase you had to get in your Hot Supra and drive like an idiot. You were on a public road, on a public street with many people driving, not a RACETRACK, you could have killed pedestrians on the street with kids in vehicles, just maybe going home from a movie, only to be hit by you and your FAST CAR bought for you by DADDIO HOGAN. You are just too cool for the normal people who would have lost their licence on the spot, had their vehicle inpounded and shown up infront of MR JUSTICE the next morning after not sleeping in a 25milliln dolllar mansion, but a square jail cell for the night. No consquence means YES YOU WILL DO IT AGAIN. I hope the Hogans do not get away with this, as one person said Daddy pretends he is your buddy, and pal NOT YOUR DAD. I feel bad for the family because we are not responsible for what our adult children choose to do, but you can have some control by not giving them the tools to hurt someone with i.e. fast race car. LEAVE IT ON THE TRACK. What a horrible horrible tragic thing to happen even more so when this kid was protecting his country by being in IRAQ, He comes home and gets into a car accident with a spoilt wrotten kid who thinks he is all that.

bret micheals

“In my silver Viper, I was driving from Miami to Tampa. I got pulled over going 107 [mph] and the guy let me off. He’s like, “Hey, I know who you are, just keep going, ya know.” Dude, I got back on the road and two minutes later I get pulled over going 113 [mph]. Another highway patrol from the same county said, “I just heard on the radio that my buddy pulled you over and let you go. I’ma let you go this time. It’s your second warning. You get pulled over again, you’re probably going to go to jail.” Three minutes later, [I was] doing 123 [mph] in a 50 [mph zone]. The guy is like, “Hey, I just heard you got pulled over twice in the last 10 minutes. I got to write you a ticket.”"

- Nick Hogan tells the August issue of Rides magazine

ChanelShades

How sad. I was hoping to hear he (John) was doing better. I agree with most, that Nick will probably get off of this because he is from a celebrity family.

The Hogan family should be ashamed and instead of living their lush life they should pay for John's medical expenses. They should also start a foundation to educate about seat belt wearing and the dangers of driving "stupid". There should be no more WWF or Brooke singing...together as a family they should give back to the world what Nick took away.

whyuhere

what a prick this Hulk person is
Fricking 17yr old with a very high dollar fast car.
and he near killed a guy after he survived in Iraq.
i hope Nick rots in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sam

TELL US AGAIN, NICKY, HOW FAST DOES YOUR CAR GO??

Team K-Fed

I thought Brooke's singing was the biggest tragedy for the family.

TrimSpa Baby

This is so sad. My heart goes out to John and his family. The courts should punish Nick, by making him take care of his friend the rest of his life. Not only finanically, but sentence him to go to the nursing home every day and be proactive in this young man's care. He deserves to go to jail, but his punishment would better serve John. This way Nick will be able to see on a daily basis what his irresponsible actions have caused. However, this happened in California and we all know what happens when you are a celebrity in California...NOTHING!

Merry Christmas

That is truly horrible. So long as John is alive, Nick will never get charged with manslaughter - even if it was an accident. Why would they keep this poor child alive in that condition?

I hope TMZ will report on court hearings, etc., because I haven't seen any information on what punishment this a-hole is receiving for this. Clue me in, please.