Heidi and Spencer Eat for World Hunger

10/17/2007 1:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Hills" blonde supervillains Heidi and Spencer never miss the chance to turn a positive event into a cheesy photo op. The pair attended the World Hunger "Reality Check" event, sponsored by Taco Bell yesterday, and grossed out the crowd by shoving their nattering gullets full of chalupas and soft tacos. Eat it!

If the flagrant photo ops don't make you sick, then maybe the glare of Heidi and Spencer's giant white Chiclet teeth will! Check out those chompers.

GABY

they are so lame... but it really is nice to see them TRY to do something good!!!

THESE 2 BLO

STOP PUTTING THESE TWO DORKS ON YOUR SITE. THEY SUCK BALLS!!!!!!!!

GABY

2nd day in a row you guys have written about them and made me laugh... thanks again for giving me a great laugh your writers are tooooooo funny!!!

C

DOUHEBAG SAYS TACO

Spencer is GAY, GAY, GAY

Just like the ring is FAKE the whole thing is a publicity stunt!!! They fooled everybody!

Spencer is GAY, GAY, GAY

The whole "feud" and "romance" is FAKE. Spencer is FLAMING! All a publicity stunt. I know for a FACT. Wonder why the ring was FAKE?

wrong on this one

Who the hell are these people and why does TMZ keep doing stories about them?

sydjulia22

I think they are a cute couple!! Just because someone is making a relationship work from a young age (like most people can't) doesn't make them bad people!! The joke is on everyone else...because they probably make more money than you AND they found someone to share it with!!! HAHAHAHA!!

Ashley

Whata couple of idiots.......Who seriously cares about these 2 ken & Barbie wannabe's

notaceleb

While this chick is so HOT! I'd love it if she were my girlfriend, it's becoming nauseatingly apparent that these two attention, "HOS," will do ANYTHING, ANYWHERE to get paparazzi attention. I'm no prophet. But, mark my words, EXPECT a sex tape from these two.

Amanda

Can I throw up now? These people make me sick. Isn't thier 15 minutes up yet?

ChanelShades

For the love of God, please quit showing these ugly people!!!!!!!! They are nobodies anyway.

david lauritsen

Ugh...with all thats going on..why waste time on these two talentless shmucks? Send them to Iraq!! Do everyone some good

cara boo

Why oh why do you even acknowledge these douchebags!

Chrysinn

they both just emit the worst vibes. i can't wait till their 15 mins are over. it can't get her soon enough. i also hope spence has to go through the worst kind of purgatory to get his "millions to trillions". he is such a smug bastard and heidi is just leeching bitch. she be with whoever gets her more airtime. what goes around comes around and hers is coming. can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments