« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady's Favorite Receiver

10/23/2007 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady threw six touchdown passes against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday afternoon -- but his best score came the next day.

Brady stayed in town to hang out in South Beach on Monday with supermodel girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen.

Insert your own "tight end" joke here.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Reva

How did Bridget use her child to earn money and advance her career?

lulu

Sure is sad when he has any down time he spends it with that man opps I mean his model GF. So sad Bridget is better off with out him!

Triple Play

He is such a bore and she is such a whore. A match made in heaven. I feel sorry for his sn.I am sure that rady doesn't have any time for him ow that he is hooked up with a super model whore

erratic-assassin

football sucks, Tom is a tool and Gis just happened to be the scapegoat. I LIKE HER, not him. Most people DO like her, but would rather rag on her because it's easy to talk a load on someone you're jealous of. for real. They're just moving on with their lives, as I am....right....about......now.....

.....these fires suck man.

Susannah

All I have to say is that Tom is way better looking that Leo.

J

Giselle looks like a boy without the makeup and couture fashion!
Bridget is a natural beauty.

Steph

i just hope he's learned to use a condom already.

Tracy

Tom Brady has a job that prevents him from seeing his son during this time of year. If he and Bridgette were still together she would be making it a point to have his son nearby. Since they are not together, obviously she is not going to do that. Why don't we wait and see until after football season before we judge what kind of dad Tom Brady really is.

lilbastard

She's got a face that would make a train take a dirt road!!! YUK!!!!!!!!

hahah

I love her she is sooo dang hot..I gotta find a hottie like her..haha But If I dated her we would look to alike, my hair is as long and looks like that..LMAO

Dont hate ladies this is the kinda girl we like..I have to look at yesterdays bikini pic..whoo hoo

PATS#1

Rooney- yes, you missed the boat.

Moose

Oh please. These jocks couldn't be trapped into anything if they wore a condom in the first place.

Erin

If Bridget does keep Tom away from the baby - I can hardly blame her - I wouldn't want my baby near Gisele either. It might get a STD. Yikes

PATS#1

Gee, I sure hope that Brady lives up to all you little whiners expectations! LOL I'm sure he'll lose sleep over you people!

No Respect for you!

She's a freaking waste! Looks like a g damn skeleton! GROSS!!!