Adrian Grenier's Goodie Bag

10/29/2007 3:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Entourage" star Adrian Grenier was snapped leaving a Halloween party in Bel Air this weekend, stuffed inside a blue aerobicized spandex outfit. Is that a box of Kleenex in your pants -- or are you just happy to see the paps?!

This time it looks like Adrian needs to rub it out!

Posh is nasty

That's definitely a sock or something. Haha.

sam

It's called a Halloween custom! You guys at TMZ are kind of like morons only not as smart.

Kat

You can't help him unfortunately it is customary for him to always look that way. Wolfie boy.

Kat

I wouldn't hit that thing even if I were fat and ugly. Back at ya jackass.

just wondering

..#46 Robyn...VERY FUNNY!!!...lots of funny ones actually!!

Noelle

Oh people please- It is so obvious. He's been trick or treating and forgot his pumpkin so he just threw the candy in his pants!

Boo Hoo

It looks more like he is packing a really hairy beaver rather than man's meat.

Boo Hoo

Rule #1, never wear spandex unless you have a real hot body.
Rule #2, unless you are doing the tour de France, men don't wear spandex. Not even for Halloween. It is just pure repulsive.
Rule #3, never roll your socks up over your pants unless you have a mohawk and the ability to turn time back to the 1980's.
Rule #4, never take a girl to a party that would wear a "breath right strip" out of the house. Are you that boring that she thought she might start snoring?
Rule #5, never stuff things down your pants to enhance your man goods. It never fools anybody and it has the reverse effect. Get what I mean my little gerkin jerkin?

axtora

It must be uncomfortable with whatever that is in between there. It sure does not look attractive as a matter of fact, it is gross. What was he thinking?

Boo Hoo

Oh cool costume!! Who's the girl dressing up as Adrian Grenier?

Boo Hoo

Maybe his package is so BIG he is wearing a cup to tone it down. Did you ever think of that all of you smarty pants out there?

me

I can't imagine what in the world he stuffed in those tights.

Maybe his sack of trick or treat candy???

TMZ reader

I think he's HOT! ....I love his dark hair..and I love his rugged face. Handsome fella!

Janice

I never could understand Adrian's attraction, even with his pants stuffed. I never watch Entourage any more, too stupid for words.

ndw

good lord it looks like he has a box of kleenex wadded up in his pants...just own ur small down there...GROSS..