O.J.

Will Go to Trial!

11/14/2007 9:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonAfter four hours of deliberating, Justice of the Peace Joseph Bonaventure has decided that O.J. Simpson, along with two other co-defendants, will stand trial for twelve criminal counts associated with armed robbery. The counts include robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, conspiracy, kidnapping and burglary.

The other three co-defendants in the case have all testified against O.J. and have accepted plea deals. Simpson has plead not guilty.

Story developing ...

beefcake

Who the hell is Dexter?

Dog is a racist mutt!

I admit he probably got set up a bit on this one, but pointing guns at people should still land him some time. If it really was a case of stolen property, why didn't he get the police, or even hotel security to help out? The system IS biased against blacks, minorities and especially the poor ( too often all the same), but I don't think this will be the case this time- he's just too high profile for that to happen. I also once ( and ONLY ONCE!) gave into my morbid curiosity and watched a beheading video of hostages and all I can think of is that both victims of the previous crime were practically beheaded too. Only jihadists and psychopaths show that kind of savagery! When I see OJ, I see a total Jekyll and Hyde. Color be damned!!!!

Justme

Im going to try this one more time, Elaine27
1.You speak of ONE white rep. who wouldnt change the law, key word ONE{read carefully}that doesnt make all whites racist. At the time of the conviction it was against the law and he broke it. I did my math .I stopped at that point becaz the I repeat he broke the law whatever his family did when the law changed was well within their rights,

2.The law in las vegas says you cant go in someones place and threaten them with guns,OJ said bring Heat he told the other guys therefore he got them in trouble thinking nothing was gonna happen to him caz he wasnt holding the gun,

3. What we do agree on is the fact that these guys are all sleezebags, But all their stories were the same and OJ said bring guns to scare them and on the tape hes heard saying no one leaves this room. There fore he broke the LVlaws and he has to pay.

4.Bottom line...he aint going down for being blacl hes going down for being stupid and thinking in his own little mind thats hes untouchable. Well this time he was wrong

5You do the homework on this one , watch the tapes, listen to the recordings and if you still thank he is not guilty then you do have a problem with whites not OJ being found liable.

Dog is a racist mutt!

'Lick..' I'll take serial killers on the Showtime Network for 50 Bob! 'Killer' show though!

EGGO

hey fred goldman, get a job and stop trying to get oj's money!!!!!
oj will probaly get 5 years
so white folks, don't get excited....oj will be out in about 3 years
all i have to say is GUILTY OR NOT.....FREE OJ

Elizabeth

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW WHO DEXTER IS, HE IS A SERIAL KILLER ON THE HIT SHOW ON SHOWTIME ON SUNDAY NIGHT. THE THEME IS THAT DEXTER THE SERIAL KILLER KILLS ONLY THOSE PEOPLE WHO GOT A WAY WITH MURDER IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO NOW LICKALOTAPUSS YOU NOW KNOW WHO DEXTER IS.

reggie

once again the white man seeks revenge, I mean this guy was aquited in the double murder trail. It's a scary time to be black in this country, you have a racist bounty hunter that spews hate and is exsposed and everybody tries to blame RAPPERS for what HE said. All these so called ''people'' want to see a public hanging. This case IS about a white man's perception of what justice is, you have white men that stole , lied , and plotted to get this man set up. All the people involved are doing this for their own gain, the judge , the lawyers, the co-defendants , the accusers, all have a motive. But the funny thing is, they are doing this in plain view for all to see. OJ is walking .

beefcake

ELIZABETH I don't think anybody knows who Dexter is and really don't care to know!

Slick

I despise OJ and know he killed his ex wife and R Goldman, but this was a set up. These two star witnesses are a bunch of wanna be gansters/pimps who tried to set the whole thing up. Theynhave no credibility what-so-ever. They were actually the two biggest aggressers, but recieved the smallest amount of charges. They are the ones who had guns, but are basically getting off scott free. Thats the biggest problem. Why go through the trouble of giving the two people with deadly weapons off just to get Simpson. I can't wait to see these guys shoot themselves in the foot when the trial starts.
My only other comment is this. I watched the entire Simpson trial and knew he would get convicted. When he didn't, I was blown away. Watching this evidentuary hearing, I know he'll walk. Hopefully i'm wrong this time. He deserves to go to jail for the rest of his life.
Slick

EGGO

NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY HAS 2(COUNT EM) TWO WHITE PEOPLE DIED AND THE COLORED MAN WAS SET FREE
OJ MADE HISTORY..GET OVER IT WHITE PEOPLE(WE GOT OVER SLAVERY)

offtheproperty

i guess it's no big surprise that the esteemed Thomas Riccio is not heard saying anything compromising on the tape!!! seriously, without weasels like that so many of these kinds of things would never happen. he sits on the witness stand like he's there as some approved evidentiary expert, ha!

reggie

I did not mean to say ''white man''seeks revenge, I meant to say ''white people'' revenge because i think 98% of all white people thinks OJ walked on the double murder charge and they want to see him swing. This reminds me of those old black and white pictures where you see about a hundred white men and women with their kids posing around a hanging corpse.

Dog is a racist mutt!

'reggie' seriously, why didn't he just get hotel security of even the police to help him if he felt that his property was stolen? They both take stolen property very seriously. If it were me (and I imagine you), why wouldn't you get the authorities on it? He may not have been holding an actual gun, but he certainly seemed to be orchestrating the whole event. That alone is enough to get anyone time. He made a major mistake with this event and will probably pay the price for it- if not just for being stupid this time! And yeah I agree, Dog is a dog!

christine

BOUT DAMN TIME THIS CREEP GETS WHAT HE DESERVES IF I WERE HIS KIDS ID DISOWN HIM HE KILLED THEIR MOM AND HES A BAD PERSON

Kelli

Is everyone tucked in safely? I hope so. Night ya'll.