Lindsay Lohan

Checks in

and Out of Jail!

11/15/2007 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan checked in -- and out -- of the Lynwood Jail. According to the Sheriff's website, the actress was arrested at 10:30 AM and checked out at 11:54 AM.

Lohan booking photo
That's just 84 minutes, two more minutes than Nicole Richie!

The time served was related to her wild DUI escapades this past July, when she commandeered a car in Santa Monica and took three young men on a wild high-speed chase.

Lindsay subsequently enjoyed an extended stay at a rehab in Utah. She recently returned to Los Angeles with her new rehaboyfriend, Riley Giles. She's been serving her community service time at a local Red Cross.

She Never Learns

Lindsay Lohan was bar-hopping from age 17-21, doing coke, screwing 20+ guys, and not showing up to work due to the activities mentioned earlier.

Now she almost kills three innocent men after car-jacking a truck. Her loser ass is on probation for THREE YEARS. I just do not believe that Lindsay has any level of intelligence to avoif trouble and will quickly violate probation.

Either way her acting career is in serious trouble and the million dollar paydays are over.

Can anyone imagine the major movie directors hiring her ???

Tubtanic

I can't believe I'm going to say it. Lohan looks like she had plastic surgery. Don't be fooled by her young age. Look at her forehead and the area between her eyebrows. What happened? Look at her mouth. It's strecthed back toward her ears. Lohan was extremely wrinkled for her age. Not anymore. No wonder she was in rehab for so long.

5 cent

Plain folks drive drunk and go to jail
You call the bondsman to get the bail
But if you're an celeb in LA
you can have your way
and in a few minutes, out of jail you sail.

marisa

That's bs. If it was one of us, we'd be in jail for a long time. these bitches will never learn a lesson from being in jail for an hour.

the lost

Age guess (if we didn't know that she's only 21) would probably put her at 29 - 32. Wonder what she'll look like at 40. Ewww.

TheBigGuy

I Love You Lindsay! I'm SO HAPPY you did not have to stay there long.

ToobMaster

She is a loser plain and simple.

Bobmc

This behavior seems consistent with bi-polar personality disorder. Taking a diagnosis of this nature and adding recrearional drugs makes the person dangerous to themselves and others. Someone needs to take responsibility for this person. I guess it will be her parole officier. Without the proper meds this WILL end badly.
Be thankful that these meds exist. Now, how does the world get this lost soul to take them? How does the world get her NOT to reproduce and pass this mess on for generations?

Dog is a racist mutt!

Sounds like L.A. has a revolving door that moves somewhat slowly ( 'round an hour 'n 1/2) set up specifically for celebs. Keeps them from mingling with the dirt ( fellow criminals) that they wish not to sully themselves with. Almost like a plastic surgery ( why not, it's too easy to resist) consult- Come in. Sit down. Chill a few. Take off your clothing. Bend over. Put this on. Take a photo ops pic ( to prove you're 'Hard Core'). Take that off. Put that back on. Pay your 'fee' up front. Have a 'Nice Day and Thank You Again for your Patronage!'. Come back next week when you do a 'follow up' ( recidivist).
The only real diff is you're much more likely to survive a 'jail tour' than you are a boob job. Nice.......

FlBiker

Hey Lindsay, c'mon over I have a bottle of vodka in the freezer and I can cop.

BABESBLINGANDBOOZE.BLOGSPOT.COM

she looks like a rabbit in that shot

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

This is a perfect example of 2 systems existing; one for us normal people, and one for the rich & famous.

ATTENTION: Anyone who is jailed for a DUI and gets an extended sentence should SUE to get the "star" treatment that people like BLOW-han, pair-ASS (before the uproar about her getting special treatment) & that lesbian michelle rodriguez got; less than 8 hours in jail. If you don't get the "star" treatment, then it's cruel & unusual punishment, and is discriminatory. Let's make it stink so bad that these star loving & fawning jailers are finally forced to start treating everyone alike.

Constitution

Just me, or has she had "work" done?

Sandra

a REQUEST FOR IMMEDIATE HELP....COLUMBINE POSTING THAT HAS TO BE REMOVED....

On Wednesday ,the poster DEREK was arrested in Canada and the post that has threatended these girls number 33 has not been removed.THIS POST NEEDS TO BE REMOVED AS THE GILRS METNIONED ARE NOW NOT SAFE .THERE IS A FATHER WHO IS TERRIFIED THAT HIS DAUGHTER WILL BE AND IS PROBABLY A TARGET DUE TO THE LENGTH OF TIME THIS POST HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO STAY ;
PEREZ HILTON……..I AM A MOTHER IN CANADA WHO SAW THAT POST AND I PLAN TO HAVE YOU SHUT DOWN .I WILL NOT STOP TILL YOU ARE.YOUR SITE HAS ALLOWED COLUMBINE POSTINGS AND YOU HAVE PROVEN YOU HAVE NO REGARD FOR THE SAFETY OF ANYONE WHO VISITS BY HAVING AN UNMONITORED BOARD.

ENJOY FOLKS CUZ HES COMING DOWN ,,,FIANLLY ……

#506 - molly says – reply to this

I agree that Perez should have pulled the posts. I called the school about this. I contacted the website through their email tip address and never heard back. Perez has enough ads running that he can afford to hire people to monitor things. I hope he gets sued over this. I personally contacted them and I am sure others did too.

By they way, I am a firm believer in free speech but I think the stupid comments and the poor oversight by Perez Hilton is really sad. I think money is really all that matters. I wish talk shows and magazines would stop writing about him. He seems morally bankrupt as do many of the posters on this blog.

Instead of posting on Perez about things

509 - a mum says – reply to this

Re: molly – Hi Molly
You need to conatact the LA branch of the FBI and tell them about this .They have a few complaints already ,have seen the board ….and the more people who call to ask to have shut down adn the posts removed the better…..
I have been very busy for 2 days trying to get this removed and can asurre the girls are safe,,,the boy is in jail and internet crime divisions in the US and Canada are working on getting the posts removed and of course anyone else who contributed to the fire needed to escalte these postings will be found out shortly too.

#511 - molly says – reply to this

I will contact them. Thanks for the lead.

I would be curious to know if anyone has a phone number for Perez

#517 - A mum says – reply to this

Re: molly – i callled TMZ.people.much music,cnn to request help to reach him and they ALL BLEW ME OFF…i guess it wont be news till one or both of them end up dead. THEN PEREZ will be guilty of aiding and abeding violence,rasicm and accesory to a crime by allowing this activity on his site. I CANT WAIT TILL: HES OFF THE INTERNET and held accoutable in a court of law …and all the other posters who have contributed here. WHen i saw that post ,I got sick ,,,and the worst part MY KIDS are in that area and IT COULD HAVE BEEN my daughters manes there…..THIS HAS TO ADN WILL STOP
SO If you are as worried about kids getting killed due to requests posted here PLEASE CALL EVERY LAW ENFORCEMNT AGENCY YOU CAN WHO DEAL WITH INTERNET CRIME AND THREATS …thanks Molly and to others who feel this is wrong

hateher

This is a 21 year old person--she has fake hair,fake skin color,fake lips,fake nails,the best makeup and skin moiturisers money can buy,plenty of time for sleep on 600 thread count sheets,facials and stress relieving massages,designer clothes and jewelry,and still looks like hell.Any random girl in the local mall looks better.