'Idol Castoff'

Another Big Bust

12/1/2007 8:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Booking PhotoJust two weeks after being sentenced to a year of probation, "American Idol" season four finalist Jessica Sierra was arrested again. Oh, how the wannabeens have fallen.

Officers were called to the Full Moon Saloon in Florida around 2:00 AM today, where she allegedly caused a disturbance. When the popo asked her to leave, she refused and was popped.

According to the charge report, Sierra was charged with two misdemeanors (disorderly intoxication and obstructing or opposing an officer) and two felonies (possession of cocaine and felony battery). She is currently in the Orient Road Jail with no bond.

Sierra, who finished tenth on "Idol" back in 2005, was given probation just two weeks ago for an April incident in which she threw a glass at someone's head. The judge in that case will almost certainly throw the book at her for violating probation.

Sierra spent several months earlier this year in rehab and will be appearing in the new VH1 show "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew." We're thinkin' it didn't work so great.

notafanofnasty

Oh c'mon, if "Britney Bitch" deserves a break, so does this pig!!!!

VS

Looks like fun!

VS

I love the American Idols. Good lock Taylor and Elliot!

angie

SO GLAD TO SEE TAYLOR OUT THERE WITH ELLIOT. LOOKS LIKE A GREAT NITE!!!
TAYLOR IS JUST AWESOME AND LOOKIN MIGHTY FINE TOO!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOO TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!

K3VIN

Jessica is a badass biatch.

Wicked

The Viper Room is not too shabby. I think Taylor and Elliot have huge amounts of talent,.

Throw the book at the young, coke head, can't hold her drink lunatic. Happy Holidays chicka. What a dumbazz.

FlBiker

Pocketful of coke and doesn't want the bar to close or the party to stop. Jessica sounds like fun;)

Bob

Taylor Hick is a joke. He can't sing, he has very scary fans, and he will take any gig he can get, at any pay. Mostly for free. His rabid fans lost him whatever respect he had in the music industry. He probably wishes he could get rid of them and reinvent himself.

Wicked

FlBiker, I've been wanting to tell you since most of your comments are totally rude..I have an image of you as an overweight, beer-belly, too short...dirty T-shirt, trailer-trash, greasy paws, poor-azz lune who spends his entire days and nights on TMZ. Am I correct? Happy plastic Xmas tree dude.

windy

if i had 2 listen 2 dr. phil i would b drunk too.

Zephyr7

I paid 500 bucks to see Daughtry at the Viper Room and they are awesome. I wouldn't pay 5 cents to see Taylor. Handsome are you kidding me? He looks like someones Grandpa. Entertaining again are you kidding me, sweating like a pig and whirling like a top is not entertaining.

Taylorwho

That is an old gig. Elliott would not be caught dead on the same stage as caterpillar-face anymore.

Wicked

I think FlBiker is a loser too. Never a nice word. Probably rides a Goodwill bike with flat tires to the store to buy his generic beer and cigs. Freak.

DaughtryAreHot

Taylor Hicks is a legend, so all of you haters just need to stop, He's been outselling every artist in the music industry for months now, and if Daughtry could sell 44 CD's a week, then they might have the same level of success that only Taylor Hicks has achieved. All of you that ain't never been to one of his concerts don't know what you're missing. The highlight of the night was when he took out a bottle and collected a few sweat droplets in it, then sold it after the show for $5,000. Now if that ain''t a bargain, then I don''t what is. I keep it right by my bed at night, and every now and then i open it up and take a whiff, and I tell you what, there's ain't nothin sweater smelling than a drop of sweat from Taylor Hicks armpits.

roughdaddy

do we have to keep track of these people ? she was #10 on 2005 season,,,no one care!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments