Arresting Footage: "Idol" Pukes at Police Station!

12/3/2007 5:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained surveillance video of Jessica Sierra at the police station following her arrest on Dec 1 -- and it's not a pretty sight! In the damning footage, Sierra is seen exhibiting erratic behavior; yelling at officers, walking around barefoot, and then capping her performance by vomiting on a cell floor.

As for her alleged drug use, you'll never guess what she told a local Florida news station just a matter of weeks ago!

In other Jessica news, an interview has surfaced that the former "American Idol" did with ABC Action News in Tampa, Fla. just a few weeks ago, where Sierra says that she hasn't used drugs in weeks and that she's going to rehab three times a week and seeing a psychiatrist. Well, that didn't work out too well.

Sierra says in the interview, "I made some really bad actions and I am ready to take the consequences that are given but I am really ready for this to be over." She also hopes people will see her as the angel that has risen above her demons. Unfortunately, this interview was before her Dec 1 arrest. If she doesn't get those 11 years the judge warned her about, perhaps another shot at rehab is in order.

Mikey

Puking is a form of singing.............

shirliana

A
SINGER..YEAH...SHE MUST SPEND JAIL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...SHE MUST BE CRAZY... WHAT DOES A GIRL DO IN A SALOON IN YBOR SITY WHERE BASICALLY ALL MEN ARE THERE.. HERBEHAVIOR HAS BEENDISGUSTING.... SHE HAD GONE TO REHAB.. (PER-SAY)..BUT CAME BACK WITH COCAINE IN HER POSSESSION..ASSUATING ANOFFICER AND WHAT SO CALLED..(BAD BEHAVIOR PROBABLY NAKED IN THE SALOOON/. DO NOT GIVE HER SPECIAL PREFERENCE.. SHE ONLY SANG IN AMERIAN IDOL BUT NOT A CE;..
LIBREBRITY....LOCK HER UP AND SHE WILL LEARN...

Rustyvain

What do you think she ate before barfing?

Fettucine alfredo?
my guess.... (not sure on the spelling sorry....My bad and , at the end of the day,

I have to live with my mistakes. Unlike TOM BRADY.... way to go bUtTeR Fingers!

mickey

maybe it's me, but i don't see where she is puking... i see them puting her her chest down, perhaps to take cuffs off, but i dont see it... oh well... it's very sad, but hopefully this is the final low point and embaressment for her and she will actually get help...

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

It must be hard decompressing from the high of national celebrity back into the reality of a normal life.

del

#44. shirl smith - Please DO seek treatment for your head injury.

mommyof4

She's a no talent hack who should have never been on the show to begin with. Unless it was for the auditions clips where they make fun of folks. This is news because?????

just me

she's just trash...

ME

Well you cant even hear the first one..whats the point

Gypsy

Her mother died of a Heroin OD this year--well, what else to we all need to know? I hope that little girl in the video isn't her child? God help her-

Go Figure

The whole damn situation is getting out of hand. For all those " Beautiful People " out there that can't get their s%#* together - Stop reporting anything they do. Hopefully if they stop getting coverage they will start behaving like adults.

Dr. X

Wonder how much the cop got for the video?

Lana

Frankly, I think any kind of addiction is a very sad thing, and she should not be ridiculed. She needs help and I hope she will seek it. I have drunk alcohol to the point of blacking out, and I am now a recovering alcoholic. I never stop trying to chase my demons away. However, in all fairness, the last time I had a black out, my friends tell me I got up and sang a wobbly version of "Oh Holy Night" at a Karaoke bar, gave my friends my car keys, and fell asleep in the back seat of the car until they hauled me home to my husband. It was embarrassing, but I didn't get violent, curse out cops, or puke on a cell floor. When alcohol brings out VILE and VIOLENT actions, it says something about the nature of the alcoholic. I wish her all the best. She's angry, and that doesn't just go away.

"Sarah"

This is an absolute invasion of privacy. Leave the girl alone! She has a good heart and if you ever knew her you would understand. She has been through a lot in her life and is going through a terrible time right now. Have some sympathy people!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4