That Outfit's Reeeaall Cute, How Much It Cost?!

12/6/2007 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Blonde bombshell Mary J. Blige was spotted leaving her hotel in NYC on Wednesday, sporting some seriously high-priced 'cessories!

With her diva shades, luxurious Vuitton scarf, fur coat, oversized leather bag and matching cowhide lunar boots, Mary Jane Blige was looking just fine, thank you very much!

No more drama for Miss Mary -- just plenty of dollars!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

jeff

You love fur..........kiss your own smelly fur.!

marla

OMG. She looks like Posh in black makeup.

jeff

Sweet Jesus !!.....she looks like a pimp.........how many Girls & Boys does she have "working" for her ???

jeff

Blond bombshell, my ass !!...she looks like she has been shelled by the bomb But only her blond wig was preserved

jeff

One can buy a lot with money...even a "Title".....but one cannot buy humanity, dignity, self worth or respect. Money does not equate with "class"...class cannot be bought...!.......as epitomized by this sorry looking caricature.

MAnny G.

PEOPLE WHO WEAR FUR ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN PEOPLE WHO EAT MEAT AND HALF OF YALL WHO ARE ON HERE BASHING HER ABOUT FUR ARE PROBABLY THE SAME ONES WHO WOULD EAT THE MEAT OF A DEAD ANIMAL. SO SHUT UP!

MARY CAN DO WHATEVER SHE CHOOSES TO DO, JUST LIKE ANYBODY ELSE IN THIS COUNTRY. EITHER HATE IT OR LOVE IT, BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DISRESPECT HER OR DEGRADE HER AS A PERSON BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE CHOOSES TO WEAR. THATS RIDICULOUS !

IF YALL HAD THE KIND OF MONEY SHE HAD YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE WEARING THE SAME THING! SO SAVE THE DRAMA! AND RESPECT HER FOR WHO SHE IS!

scooter b

Its not real fur she bought it at Wal-Mart along with the boots. My ex has the same outfit.

Eleanor

I find it very offensive that TMZ chose to use what they must assume is black slang in this heading "how much it cost." apparently to be cute because they were covering a black celebrity. It's odd, Anglina Jolie doesn't seem to get those titles. I wonder if only her black daughter will?

Thank you TMZ for continuing to perpetuate a racial sterotype, something for us all to be proud of.

DMX hater

Someone give MAnny G a neck bone for such a fine words for the Queen of the Safari !!

jeff

MAnnyG........ I have every right to say whatever I want....& I will.......M blige is a disgusting specimen. I would never.with ANY amount of money, dress like that. She looks like she has been used in all the whore houses.........& on all street corners. Nothing would induce me to tart myself up like that..... vulgar, vulgar vulgar.oversauced vulgar clown. Looks like a male prostitute in drag. I'll bet she paid a hefty price for that display of gross vulgarity.a reflection of her self.? How absolutely pitiful.

jeff

mAnnyG M. Blige has "shown" me what she is....that picture speaks volumes about herself........It is not possible for me to respect her. Now you................you concern Yourself with your rights....my rights are none of your damn business. I will express my opinion as I wish. I will respect or disrespect who I like. That is my decision to make..whether or not you like it. Blige is gaudy, garrish.........looks like a used up hooker, to me.................she is disgusting to me.

Fashionartista

Ha! If Ms. Mary J. had the foresight to wear one MY t-shirts, no one would ever have to speculate on how much she paid.

Shelly

Mary look beautiful and I like her entire outfit. She dresses very well all of the time! You people are just JEALOUS! So sad........she ain't pickin cotton and she's not your maid (not that anything is wrong with being a maid) Admit that you just can't stand to see a black woman doing or looking better than you..because that is the true problem you have with this picture..If this were 'Heidi Klum or someone..you'd go on and on about how 'beautiful' she looked. You don't even have what she has....JEALOUS and yes, she looks damned good as a blond with her beautiful...naturally bronzed skin! You heffas have to bleach your hair just like she does....who is better??? It's just a hair color. Who cares!??

Pathetic. Mary...You look good..You KNOW you do and THEY know you do. Keep rockin it girl!

I am legend

Haters, go back to Haterville!

JoAnn Gamble

Franklly I think she the Bomb!She earned it,she sports it well,No one crying about road kill,and how some sick fool try on purpose and go out of their way to hit and kill animals,and if that's not enought they'll run over them again,and again for fun,DUH!!. I'm an older version and original fur lover been wearing blond for 37 years my own hair so to Mary J. from the original Ms.J.Gamble you go girl,you make me Proud.
JoGamble