Weiland

Returns to the Scene of the Crime?

12/6/2007 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Two days after TMZ uncovered his arrest for DUI last month, Scott Weiland went into hiding -- by hanging out at Hyde!

TMZ caught the Velvet Revolver frontman leaving the club last night, rambling some nonsense about his musical inspirations.

Scott, who denies he was under the influence when he crashed his car in November, will be in court on December 13.

Logo Designers

yea weiland

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

Thanks all - not a great story though.

char

I was in rehab with this guy. He lied and manipulated his way thru the entire treatment program.

Just kidding yourself Scott!

sobriety rules!

LR

Good thing his court date is on the 13th and not the 12th cause that's the rescheduled Velvelt Revolver date. The original date got canceled cause of the fires, I would have been so pissed if this one was canceled too.

yeah right

Come on TMZ, how is he "rambling nonsense" here? I think he is very well-spoken.

Scott, on the off chance that you might read this - you look great. You ARE the best and I hope you continue to bring us more great music. No disrespect toward Velvet Revolver, but personally I would love to see you return to STP. All of the creative elements were there, it seemed your heart was in it. You seemed somehow...happier? Take care of yourself for the sake of the music!

frank

This was a pointless article. Some so called reporter asked a dumb question. Nothing to see here, move along.

JSK

I hope this altercation does not mess up the shows I am going to in the NYC area on the 29th and 31st. Velvet Revolver is a great band, although I would love to see STP get back together. He seems sober to me. I would love to see the video from the police car after the accident, that is where the actual truth lies.

He's Boring now

This man is a danger to others out drugging and drinking and than drivng around. I could care less if he's "cool" and sings raw and from the soul. He's a danger to innocent people acting like that on the road. Do your drinking and drugging excess indulging for your own inner demon reasons---just stay inside when you do sir.

About had enough of your drug and drink stories over the years and bands.

CoolGirl2008

FIRST RUE IS:

No one over 50 is allowed in a club anymore.

SECOND RULE IS:

If your guitar player does masterbatory guitar solos, you aren't allowed in clubs anymore.

THIRD RULE IS:

If you are over 27, haven't died and are still doing heroin, you aren't allowed in clubs anymore.

FOURTH RULE IS:

If you are a 'rock' star' and don't have a driver yet drive drunk all over town....well, you know.

Wow my goodnesss

The true Weiland fans care. #4 Bar Blues-I completely agree with you as I've seen
STP many times. There is no substitute for Scott. Yes, people have issues but that makes
the music. I love tortured men but that's where inspiration comes from maybe.
If you take the time to listen to his lyrics you would see his is a genius. Rock on guys!

Oh, and to #7 What are you 10?

solius symbiosus

"rambling some nonsense about ..."

Note to Harvey: Hire a journalist.