Speidi Wedding

is OFF!

12/10/2007 5:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that the royal wedding of the year is O-F-F! *crickets* *snickering* *chortling*

Heidi and Spencer
An MTV insider tells us that America's favorite couple, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag, have come to their collective senses and called off their impending nuptials (which were never going to happen anyway) ... for now. As for their relationship, they're still together ... for now. At least until season four!

What's that you say? We had you at Speidi?

Details, as they will no doubt say, to follow ...

Dottie654

#45......Spencer allegedy is Heidi's "manager", and I suspect he is the "genius" behind all the crap we have been seeing and hearing about them. He is just one of those slimey managers who will do anything to make himself look "important". And he calls the paps to let them know where they will be. He just makes my skin crawl...the look in his eyes, his dry mouth that makes his lips stick to his teeth; thus, the endless smile. And Heidi reminds me of the girl on Laguna Beach (Jessica?) who kept putting out for Jason even tho she knew but would not acknowledge Jason was sleeping with every other girl in Laguna.

Let us all think VERY POSITIVELY that Speidi is not on the next season. I know Lauren did not want them on this season and almost walked away from the show b/c they were already contracted.

I feel pretty confident that Heidi and Lauren will not be friends again. As bad as she burned Lauren I would always be concerned she would just do it again. She is just that kind of a girl.

At my age I surprise myself b/c I really do like the show. I am a huge fan of Lauren's and hope Brody gets his act together and they can be together. I think she is thinking very clearly before she gets involved with a guy again. BTW, her fashion line is very pretty for a beginner, altho I do have a couple of complaints. (1) almost all of them are available in the same colors, with no variety, no prints, etc., (2) the size range is very limited with no consideration for women leaning out of the teeny, tiny sizes and, (3) they are a little pricey which prevented me from buying a treat for my daughter. I am anxious to see her next collection.

TEAM LAUREN!!!

William

The Pics are too FUNNY, I mean crossdressing a man is way TOO FUNNY reminds me of Pres Geo Bush, I think he cross dresses too !!!

Betty

Thank goodness. It was so obvious that Spencer was lost since all his friends ditched him. That was why he wanted the quickie wedding. He is a very needy guy. Heidi you can do better.

Mike

TMZ kills brain cells

DB

Spencers face and my ass would make a great bookends to give as a wedding present...

Shannon

Who cares???????? They are not famous in any way & honestly I'm sick of hearing about them..They are completely fake- inside & out!! Up until about 2 weeks ago, I didn't even know who they were..I always see their picture in magazines & on TV, but didn't know who they were & really didn't care...Maybe now they'll go away...PLEASE???????

J

I could not stand Spencer and Heidi. Spencer brainwashed her if he wasn't for him Lauren and Heidi still might be friends. Lauren is so better off without her anyway. Lauren as got a good head on her shoulders and already as great friends she can lean on. I'm so glad that she got to go to Paris she deserved it. I can't wait till season 4 to kick off more drama and gossip on the way.

carla

Awwww..boo friggin hoo!!! they're both idiots! he's obsessive and she's stupid....

Uh huh

ATTENTON ROBINN THIS IS YOUR CONSCIENCE SPEAKING:

I AM FIRST I RULE IN MY OWN MIND BUT I AM TRULY A LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND BECAUSE I AM FIRST! I AM COOLER THAN YOU ALL BECAUSE I AM FIRST!

ALL BOW DOWN TO ME BECAUSE I AM FIRST AND YOU ALL WANT TO BE ME BECAUSE I AM FIRST!!!!

YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE I AM FIRST AND I HAVE WON THE INTERNET!!!!!!11!11!!!one!!!!1!!!

I AM FIRST YAY!

michelle

Who cares about these two idiots! I love the Photoshop pics above! Excellent job! JLo has got to be my favorite....

Scott B

So who are they and why are we supposed to care? Someone out there has a very boring life to care about these two nobodies.

ava

Who are they?

kevin

WHO?? I never even heard of these people.

Perplexed

Who?

laura

She was so much prettier before all of her plastic surgeries. She looks like Ashlee Simpson now.....and that is NOT a compliment!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments