Heidi Actually Embarrasses Spencer

12/11/2007 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shameless though he is, there may only be one thing in the world that can embarrass Spencer Pratt, and TMZ witnessed it last night.

Blasting a track from her meagerly-anticipated debut CD from her car outside of Koi, Heidi Montag did a very, very, loose Mariah Carey impression and failed miserably -- as Spencer could only watch in what can only be described as horror. "The Hills" are not alive with the sound of Heidi's soprano!

No word on whether her insistence on wailing at the wedding contributed to the event's cancellation.

Justin

This girl is pathetic

ss

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL HER SHE SOUNDS WORSE THEN THE IDIOTS THAT GET REJECTED ON THE FIRST SEASON OF AMERICAN IDOL, SHE CAN DANCE OR MOVE IT LOOKS STUPID, I CAN WAIT FOR HER CD TO BOMB, THESE 2 MAKE ME ILL

Lanie

You have to love the look on Spencer's face when they zoom in. That is priceless. He looks mortified.

She is acting like a fool. Is she on drugs or is she retarded? Because if she is "special", we really shouldn't be making fun. She could have been dropped on her head as a baby.. Someone get to the bottom of whether this bizarre, ridiculous behavior is the result of massive drug intake or mental retardation..

Just so I know whether it is okay to make fun of her or not.

Who does that crap? Blasted their own music and starts fake singing and waving their hands around... I am guessing she is either missing a chromosome or has an extra one.

Malibu Barbie

I don't know who to be more pissed at MTV or TIVO. got home last night all set to watch the Finale and Aftershow.....just as LC is about to make her big announcement off it goes, why can't MTV follow time lines???? Why does TIVO cut off shows before they are done.....this suck,ed-- should have stayed home. What of it I did see was very disappointing..............

OhMyGod

Heidi and Spencer are the biggest jokes on earth but what is really funny is that they don't seem to get it. They think people like them but in all actually everyone is making fun of them.

I'm sorry but Heidi can not sing and what does Spencer do but sit around. They are most annoying people on earth!!

Anon

I suppose it's cool to be down on these two, but all I saw was a couple of people out having fun. No big deal.

Lili

Seriously, she reminds me of one of those dorky kids in school that don't realize everybody is laughing at them. She can't seriously think that anybody will buy that craptastic cd. I'd rather slide down a razorblade, naked, into a vat of lemon juice.

Jessica

I'm beginning to hate her more than I hate Spencer. I actually ALMOST feel bad for Spencer. Is she that big of a dumbass to even think people are interested in her singing? She has to realize that the only reason anyone was filming her or cheering her on was to be able to poke fun at it the next day.

lynn Spears

she really made a fool out of herself. im embarrased for her. i actually feel sorry for her that she doesn't realize how stupid she looked. she is probably a nice person but she out of reality

diane

All they are are 2 thats right, 2 wanna be's ! Get a life!

WhatLosersTheyAre!

WTF?!? I mean, seriously, does she really think she has talent? Throwing your hands awkwardly into the air doesn't hide the mediocre singing, er, lip syncing. Go away...go far, far away....seriously. And take the damn hand movements with you.

kat

is everyone in that state on crack??

luvgoldens

I think she sounds really good. I want to hear her album. She was just having fun, and I think Spencer looked proud. Leave her alone.

madisonavekid

so over them your five minutes is up!!!

too sad

they really think they the photogs ike them
and they really think that her singing is good! ahahahha,
they are delusional.

pratt is a pratt and will away be one .
she is a dumb blonde who cant sing and
is trying to be famous no matter what.

15 minutesis up a long time ago.

get lost .