Dourdan Stars In "CSI: McDonalds"

12/13/2007 3:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anger-challenged Gary Dourdan took a break from punching out the paps and racking up traffic infractions to show off his new super-sized belly on Miami Beach yesterday.

Gee, we kinda liked him better skinny and drunk.

COMMENTS

Sandy

The picture looks Photoshopped.. TMZ..

You guys are mean.. Go pick on Brittney!

Buwahahahahaha

C'mon now. We know there's no love love between Gary Dourdan and TMZ. Fess up to fixin' the shot, and call it even.

Kris

Looks damn good to me. More to hold on to! Better than being skin and bones and drunk! TMZ you are getting really LAME!

Wtf

The pic does look like its been screwed around with, but of course cuz TMZ doesn't like him anyway. I think he is HOT! My hubby is 6'1"and 240 pounds and has the same stomach. Love it, not a six pack and not fat, but solid. I will take him wrapped up under my tree this year for Christmas. Yummy Yummy Yummy.

Challenger 604 Captain

The arms are short, the body disproportional, the photo is a fake. Don't most people gain fat on their faces, the same time their bellies are plumping up?? His face looks pretty damn skinny to me...

WTF?

I agree that this pic may have been photoshopped. The waist positioning is not natural. It''s either a bad pose/shot or a bad photoshop pic.

Indifferent

No matter how you cut it, he's HOT in my book!

Doofus

Fattie. Not photoshopped.

That'll take a little longer than 2 weeks or 1 month in the gym to remove; I doubt he'll be doing any "sexy" shirt open poses for a while when he returns to work.

That might be "normal" looking, but America, your concept of normal is skewed by the other, really big fatties around you. Real phenomenon, look it up.

BusyB

I still think he's hot!!!!!

BusyB

He's HOT!!

Cha Cha

HE STILL LOOKS HANDSOME...
AINT NOTHIN WRONG WIT A LITTLE LOVE HANDLES.
ILL BE WATCHIN U THURSDAY BABY C.S.I TIME!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

pd

A little chunky maybe but not fat by any means. Geez, what kind of standards is TMZ holding us to?

amy

I'm with the "really poorly photoshopped" club on this one. Disappointed but not surprised by TMZ taking a cheap shot at a celeb they don't like much. And let's just say for kicks that if this was a real photo... who CARES if Dourdan has a bit of meat on his bones. He can investigate my crime scene anytime :)

sassy

Shame on TMZ, another poke at someone who sticks up for himself. That pic has been poorly edited, hey TMZ, make everything proportionate then it might be believable (except to ppl who do work with digital photos... we'll still know!)
So why would anyone care to follow someone around with a camera anyway?

AmyNichole

Oh plz!!! That's fat?
Gary Dourdan is seriously HOT! If given the chance to get to know him, I would do him....lol
Stay as you are! Rock On