Weiland to Fans

I'm No Choir Boy, So What?

12/13/2007 6:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Scott Weiland and Velvet Revolver rocked out in Hollywood last night, and the frontman made a point to remind the crowd that aging rockers are no role models. Uh, Keith Richards?

Weiland, who was recently charged with driving under the influence of drugs, went on an on-stage rant about not believing everything you hear, and reminding everyone that VR is not the "Mormon Tabernacle F**king Choir." Ya think?

A source backstage at the show tells TMZ, "Scott looked out of it ... he kept away from the rest of the band and didn't take any pictures."

Weiland was set to face a judge this morning in criminal court for his most recent DUI bust, but the case was continued until January 17.

lmk1979

CoolGirl2008

They are not the Mormom Tabernacle Choir but they sure do suck.

p U n K . r U l E s

she smiled

Okay, so it is a hard time of the year to stop using. Just ask my brother.

Well, Scott, thanks for letting everyone know that you are going to "go with it". Please, just two things: Don't drive high and don't fight with you wife or make things unpleasant for your kiddies. Thanks.

He's Boring now

So the junkie knew his lawyer was getting a continuance and he partied the night before his court date.

Than takes a shot at the Kids choir---how lovely Scott. Stay off the public highways if loaded ok? You kill one of us, than I would want the State to kill you with hard prison time. That would than give you something "real" to sing about.

Jerk load

L

What person claimed Weiland as a "role model" anyway?
Was it his smack dealer?

buzzbomber

Some drugs actually make you more alert and aware of your surroundings. Why do you think the military gives pilots "go pills"?

ALR

Who cares if he looked out of it. I was at that show last night and they were great.

dirty white boy.

I seen this fish before!

LAwoman

Scott rocked the place last night! Get over yourselves!

k

not first

J

DUI bust & out of it & over the hill rocker: when will these neoliberal radical fascist types learn to escape their Dem Obama drug liberalism & be part of the real world?

Jessica

So harv I watched the show today loved it and loved the format but what I want to know is who the heck was that guy who works for you that was talking about paris hilton hanging on poles in Germany or wherever she was......he was cuuuuute nice teeth I want his email or number hook me up harv:)

UCanLipThis

If anyone wants to see Scott, go to Sardos in Burbank, across from the Graciela where he and his wife were arrested previously. If you go to Sardos, he takes the same seat at the end of the bar. I happened to take it one night and he was not happy but didn't say a word about.. he's always a space case when he's there. He goes by himself, drinks by himself and goes home by himself..oh the life of a rockstar!

J

Thanks TMZ - love the mention of this radical liberal being out of it & due for DUI-prison-life - he makes a perfect Clinton clone in this primary season of rad low IQ Dems.

TF

I went to high school with Scott and he actually was a choir boy. Not that I think it's bad that he sang in the choir. I hope he straightens his life out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments