« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady Nails the Record, then Gisele

12/31/2007 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Who cares about making football history -- when off the field you're scoring with Gisele Bundchen?!

Cameras caught Patriots quarterback-turned-New England hero Tom Brady out with his super hot, supermodel girlfriend for a victory dinner in New York last night.

Brady was in the Apple this weekend for the Patriots' final game of the year -- ending the season with a perfect 16-0 record.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Larry

Tom, what's up with the boots? Are you a football player or an elf? Next thing ya know, you'll be purging your food and kicking punts.

lp

Susan - You can tell from a 60 minutes interview that Tom Brady lacks integrity and intelligence? That's very judgemental of you.

debra

good player but a deadbeat dad.

Good grief

Give Giselle back her shoes Brady!

Alexa

#67Newborn? What newborn?

Terry

Huh?

Super Hot girlfriend ? lmao who you sucking up to TMZ and why?

Susan

Yes IP I can. I hate to stereotype but he sounded like a dumb jock which = unintelligence when you are being interviewed. And I don't hear or see any degree of integrity by his actions. If I'm judgmental, so be it.

I LOVE MY 3 CHILDREN THAT I DID NOT MURDER!!

The point is they were caught cheating then which I am sure they some how were still cheating, to show what losers they are in the last game with thegiants, one of the patriot crybabies tried to poke one of the giants player in the eye, you got brady whinning and throwing a fit everytime he is sacked (which is quite funny) and bill bellicheat always looking like a crook gangster with his cut off sweatshirt and gay hairdo with his dorky headband. No matter what they may have the undefeated record but also the cheating record. They had been turned in before for cheating by several teams and warned to stop what inside info they have collected over the years on all the teams I am sure helped them win. All teams do not do this NFL looked into it and i am sure they would have found evidence. Loser patriot fans need to quit making excusues and face the fact their team CHEATS.

I LOVE MY 3 CHILDREN THAT I DID NOT MURDER!!

BTW it wasnt a camera setting in the wrong spot, one of their coaches were caught on that side of the field taking pics. with camera of signals. It has been known by alot of teams that the Patriots did this for years. Bellicheat acting stupid " DUH, I didn't know we couldn't do that I misunderstood the rules" I mean he looks real stupid i will give hime that, but as a coach he knew better.... The idiot needs to admit to cheating and go on. They shouldv'e had to forfeit that game. Patriot fans would feel the same if another team took pics of their signals.

jim

he is going through a period of his life when everything is going well. enjoy it tom, it will change

Lee

When Tom is on his deathbed, what will he be thinking of and who will be holding his hand? Will he be thinking - "Gee, I was the greatest football player in the world and I played a perfect season. They will all miss me. I AM GREAT." OR will he be thinking - "My son John is here with me, holding my hand. I will miss him. I AM BLESSED."

Hmmmm ... I will take the odds that the person holding his hand will be his latest trophy wife who will be counting down the seconds to when she can start spending what is left of his fortune! Poor Tom. What a waste!

Miapocca

I must confess that I feel sorryfor south americans who vehmently claim the Nazis they share their land with are true brazilian, peruvians etc...get your facts striuaght they are nazis who never let go of thier language ans culture...they think they are better than you impure breeds...pathetic

Jo Jo

Red Sox...Celtics .....Patriots.. The hat trick babyyyyyyyyyyyy. GLOAT! Brady....the best quarterback OF ALL TIME.

Vivian

she needs to go away

My words

Why do people assume that because someone's a supermodel, she's automatically attractive? Seriously, People who assume someone is hot/pretty because they're wealthy/famous/actress/supermodels/skinny are IDIOTS. Look at the runway: most models today are ugly...butt ugly, even uglier than Gisele and Gisele is ugly. Being good looking has nothing to do with being a successful model. All you have to be is thin and ambitious/business-savvy, both of which Gisele are. Adriana Lima is attractive, but she's actually an exception in the modeling, especially, the haute couture modeling world.