« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Michael Murray's

Barely Legal Ice Princess

1/2/2008 5:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chad Michael Murray and his underage-when-they-met fiancee, Kenzie Dalton, 19, celebrated the new year by watching a hockey game. These two are still together? What the puck?!

Kenzie Dalton & Chad Michael Murray
The actor and Posh-bobbed hottie were spotted at the NHL AMP Energy Winter Classic in Buffalo so Chad could blog about it for NHL.com. So far, no wedding date has been set for the "One Tree Hill" star and the girl he met while she was working extra on the show ... but at least they waited until she was out of high school. You listening Casey Aldridge?

In 2005, Chad divorced his "One Tree Hill" co-star, Sophia Bush, after five long months of marriage.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Leena

skin and bones isn't beautiful, dear Melissa.

Melissa

Oh, Tinka get over yourself. Their relationship is completely legal.Their age gap is a little over 6 years, so it's not a "17 year old with a 25 year old." ;)

Melissa

Apparently you people know nothing of different opinions.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Leena

melissa. he was a grown man in a marriage who cheated with a skank. she was a high school girl living with her parents. their relationship will never last. if you honestly think it will you're as pathetic as they are and guess what? all of us who ahve a grasp on reality are laughing at you.

Leena

melissa,

skin and bones is gross and unhealthy. if you think thats beauty than you are deaf dumb and blind.

Melissa

Oh darn, some random person online thinks that I'm pathetic and another thinks I'm deaf, dumb, and blind. I'm absolutely heartbroken. It's so nice to see such maturity when it comes to someone having a different opinion than you 2...or 1. You could be the same person. Cheated, huh? Well, if you want to read tabloids and be gullible, go ahead. I'd like to know how you came to the conclusion that I think they will last because I stated that their relationship is legal? It might, it might not. None of us know. I do thank you for the laugh.

Leena

Melissa. You MUST be an immature, inexperienced sixteen year old child. You and Kenzie owuld have a lot in common!

You can toss off the truth as tabloid rumors if you want, but that just means you're wrong. Oh so wrong. Chad's press release after their separation oozed with desperation and shame. And Ms. Bush commented that she was broken-hearted, hurt and betrayed and how she was shocked at how truthful the "tabloids" were. If you can't add 2+2 they are ARE deaf dumb and blind.

Boo-hoo all you want, but the more you talk, the more the rest of us can laugh at you, so thanks!

bjt

She looks like Daniele Donato from Big Brother.

Melissa

Goodness, you HIT the nail on the head!

I have yet to read such statements by Sophia. Besides, I'm not bothered by whether or not he cheated. I couldn't care less. You guys are seriously pathetic. Anyone who feels differently is pegged as this or that. Well, I get a more mature conversation out of my 2 year old.

marlon

chad is good actor!

m

That was so not taken at the winter classic in Buffalo as it was SNOWING during the game and in the 20's.

DARK MEAT ONLY

How old is Chad? I think Chad has a get them and dump them attitude. It goes back to his childhood when he mother abandon his family. Chad has never gotten over it. He has a need to collect and discard. Also, if this continues with cast members or extras, the show needs to adopt and fraternization clause.

paq

yes the winter classic was outside,but they have indoor "club" seats at ralph wilson stadium, as any bills fan would know. However, I do think its a little weird that everyone else is wearing winter jackets but her.

tinka

he is a has-been who is a never-was-been

he only got by on his looks, his acting is trash.
his career will be over soon. good riddance.

anyone who dumps a woman for a prepubescent child deserves to lose everything.

tinka

I feel bad for your two year old. Poor thing. Any wench like you who doesn't care about morals, such as infidelity, should be fixed so they can't breed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments