Look Out, Folks -- Here Comes Heidi's Single

1/17/2008 7:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Don't say we didn't warn you.

TMZ has learned that Heidi Montag's attempted aural assault first single, called "Higher," is on its way in just a few short weeks, with a digital-only release on February 5 -- the same time that the video, produced by the Spencer Pratt, comes out. If you thought you'd heard quite enough on Ryan Seacrest's show ('memba that?), that wasn't really the single. Yes, that means there's more.

If anything, the single should be a fascinating tableaux of musical styles, as Heidi, in a release, cites such musical influences as Jesus, Theron Feemster (no, we didn't, either) and Britney Spears.

There's some joke to be made here about "The Hills" being alive with the sound of Heidi's music, but we're not going to make it.

Red

I hate Hansel and Gretel face Spencer and she's a see you next Tuesday.

Red

Oh btw I was first beaches!

faye

She can't sing. Possibly that's why she has a "digital-only" release, produced by her equally untalented boyfriend. No record company would sign her.

Amanda

Is this going to be the same "music video" TMZ caught Spencer and Heidi filming down at the beach? You know, the one where Heidi is rolling around on the sand like a spastic douchebag?

Ick.

mia

something tells me that the only person who will be in line to buy her cd will be spencer. My sister and I wouldnt even take it if it was free. I am wondering how long it will take Heidi to realize that the only one intereseted in her is herself and spencer. I would rather be stuck in a room listening to Brittney Spears than Heidi. Hey there is a thought how about putting brittney on the hills and get rid of heidi!! I love the hills but I really wish lauren would end the show as much as we like her we are all so sick of being stuck watching heidi on there and the longer lauren does the hills the more tv time she is giving to heidi. She should shut the show down and start over or get heidi thrown off.

Cressida

I don't really know what to say. Heidi is a nice girl who has a sweet voice but I REALLY don't think she is a pop singer. At all.

MUSE

MY EARS THANK YOU FOR THE WARNING! Now they wont have to bleed!

Carolyn A-B

Tuesday February 5 is not only my birthday but Super Tuesday for the primaries. She won't get any attention, her story will get crushed by real news.

Brentwood

She has no record contract, only a one-single deal to be produced by
David Foster as a favor to his son-in-law Brody Jenner, who was at one time Spencer's best friend. No label means no promotion, no payola, only a few radio spins, and guaranteed failure. Unless they get some major funding behind them it's going nowhere regardless of what it sounds like.

dom

Whatever. ANYONE can be made to sound good today with ProTools.

wtf?

Let's hope she waqs high when she made this song. It sucks to the high heavens.

savannah :).

i miss the old heidi. :/ the one from the first season, when she was cute and sweet and innocent. and NICE, yeah, NICE; not a backstabber. she really doesn't see what spencer did to her. and that's the woooorst part. nevertheless, i wanna get her cd so i can make fun of it :D. i'll have lots of fun rolling around in my backyard like a dying snake while i pretend to be her :)

AlwaysHungry

ummm, I can't wait

dave

what the chell does does anybody give a rats ass about these no talent people

iampunkino

HEY PPLE WHO IS THIS PERSON? NEVUH HEARD OF HER. LOOKS LIKE SOME NEXT PARIS HILTON.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments