Heidi Montag's "Video"

2/4/2008 5:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's everything you'd expect -- and less. Heidi's video for her single "Higher" was shot by her reality television supervillain boyfriend, Spencer Pratt.

They should both stick to whatever it is they do best, even if they don't know what that is, but it's not music videos.

mikki

I think I'm now dumber for having watched this video.

jc

I'D RATHER LISTEN TO AND WATCH SANJIA

CANDACE

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad That is so horrible. I cant do anything but shake my head in shame. Let us all PRAY for this one please!! Its not helping her any with her bf/fiance whatever he is telling her shes doing a great job. OMG somebody help her

HRHKAT

"shoves steak knife into eyes while putting pregnant spiders into ears" i can die now...i guess thats all the worlds got...no point in living anymore.

roughdaddy

ripples from breast implants are so distracting....

Bernard Brown

OMG!!!!! That was absolutely laughable….the only thing she has going for her is that she has an awesome body….no voice….no coordination….no class…..no chance!!!!!

Mandy Moore Armpit Pics

love her hot and sexy body! but her voice seems not that good..

KC

I started to watch the video but had to stop. It about made me sick. She can't sing, the song sucks, her movements are really strange, and it's very easy to see she LOVES her fake body. This girl is obsessed with herself, and Spencer sucks as a video producer. The whole thing is garbage.

Debbie

Oh my God, what was Spencer thinking when he filmed this? What was she thinking when she let the public see this. She looks awkward. This is embarressing!!!!!!!

ash

OMG! Are they serious with this? I can't wait til the remixes start showing up on You Tube. Ha!

Mik

I thought thay got her voice and the Chipmunks mixed-up .It can happen .

hlhc

WTF is that! HAHA so funny....its almost as funny as her boyfriend looks!!!

Pink to the Lee (formerly Pinky Lee)

What the hell was that crap?!
Please. Never show this again!

I think I'm gonna be sick.

Karen

This has to be the worst Video I have very seen. Enough of Hedi in her bathing suit. And I take it she must not know how to dance cause all she does in this video is put her hands up in the air. I am so sick od hedi and Spaence, Give it up already!

rachelhope26

That was horrid to say the least. I feel embarrassed for her.