Heidi Montag's "Video"

2/4/2008 5:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's everything you'd expect -- and less. Heidi's video for her single "Higher" was shot by her reality television supervillain boyfriend, Spencer Pratt.

They should both stick to whatever it is they do best, even if they don't know what that is, but it's not music videos.

dana

I want the last 30 seconds of my life back - and the money I paid for my lunch that I just vomited!!! That "video" is as bad as they are - CHEAP!!

Lisa

Thanks for shortening the video. 30 seconds was bad enough.

daisey

wow. that was AWFUL.
musically AND visually.

mk

OMG this viedo is TERRIBLE and her voice is even worse than the video who on earth is telling this poor girl she can sing

MB

I threw up in mouth a little bit!

LC

Wow....You Really do have 0 talent...and P.s. your boyfriend is gay

Heidiisgross

What a stupid video. The girl can't sing to save her life. I feel bad for her especially if she thinks that she'll be famous for anything.

Liz

She ought to get together with Paris............Looks as though she watched her video. I guess she is enjoying her last few minutes of fame. Be gone!!!!

Sparky Willis

That was so horrible. She can't sing, let alone dance and try to look sexy. It's absolutely HORRIBLE!

Lo

I don't know what is funnier, this video or reading eveyone's comments which say exactly what I was thinking when I saw this video. There is no way she can NOT be SO embarrased of herself. Maybe Spence really doesn't like her and is just trying to make a fool of her. It worked! Good job Spence - DORK!

jmoney

I bet $10 this will make it big somewhere in Europe or Asia.....but for the rest of us state side it's just funny as crap!!!! that girl should go back to school with the little dignity she has left and reach some potential!!!!

Doieeeeeeeeee!

My ears! My ears!

Disgusted

WOW- that was the worst song I have ever heard. Heidi blows goats....

JayRay

With all of the production technologies available today to "fix" the voices of people who can't sing - and considering how terrible her voice sounds nonetheless - it's even more horrifying to think of how awful her voice must be. She's worse than Federline or William Hung

lizz

wow- that is just bad!!!