Aaron Carter

Busted with a Lot of Pot

2/21/2008 11:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Carter's baby bro, Aaron, was busted earlier today in Kimble County, Texas with at least two ounces of marijuana!
0222_carter_launch-1
TMZ has confirmed Aaron was pulled over on I-10 earlier today for speeding -- and when authorities decided to search his vehicle, they found the fat stash inside!

Aaron, 20, is currently in jail until tomorrow, when a judge will be present for his arraignment.

loving the cooter

33. Well I stand corrected, thanks to you and your two-second search on GOOGLE. I'll bet you feel like a big smart man right now.... the highlight of your pitiful life.

And since he had 2 ounces, it could be a class A misdemeanor, you don't know.

Posted at 11:27PM on Feb 21st 2008 by wait what

Class A in Texas is 4 oz to less then 5 lbs. Like I said I got busted in Texas and took a class where they told us all the laws and such. Unless it changed in 4 years.

Rico

Another criminal thug rapper! Why am I not surprised?

Lenn K.

Was stationed in Texas in the military and love Texas to death. Dude, never speed when you got dope in the car.

Kelli

Well thanks Lenn K. You are always sweet!

loving the cooter

34. 2 ozs is definately jail time and/or a big fine with probation in SC - probably a felony in other states as well. In most states, anything over 1/4 is now considered "distribution" And to the person who said 2 ozs is only $100 - back about 20 years ago maybe - a 1/4 goes for $35.00 - $50.00 in most places now - even crappy stuff. And since when do the police need probable cause to search your vehicle? Ha Ha - tell all the people at various county jails that one and see what a laugh it gets you. You're lucky if you've never gotten pulled over because your hair was too long or you had Metallica blasting from the car stereo with the windows down. You people live sheltered lives LOL

Glad I don't live in SC, I'd never pay $35-50 for a 1/4 oz. I live in Minnesota and only would have to pay $50 for a 1/4 if it was hydro. $25 for brick. You must be paying the inflated old person rate. AKA your getting ripped off. I used to live in a drug house in Texas and the guy saying 2 ounces is less then $100 is correct, unless you live out in the sticks. He is wrong about the Class B though. Class A starts at 2 oz to 4 oz. 4 oz to 5lbs is a state jail felony. Now that we have straightened that all out, anyone got a paper or a blunt?

Carolyn

wow a normal person... if I got pulled over right now I'd have over 2 oz' too... bore....

al

I bet Todd lives in the Austin area

kerri

hahaha!!! how stupid could he be to think he would not get pulled over in texas.... well i guess his astranged family will have to come save his stupid ass...LMFO

offtheproperty

your headline is inaccurate -- two ounces might be "a lot" of pot to you, but... no wonder Aaron was speeding!

Dan

He was probably called in by someone who knew, duh?!

rupert pupkin

some nobody's younger brother gets busted and this gets coverage? Who do they think they are the Hiltons?

gwen

First off, I am not a drug user at all. Never smoked pot...but, I think mariguana should be decriminalized. If this guy was busted for a couple of ounces of pot, BIG DEAL!!

lala

corey haim?

fukuyamamaandurdog

THATS A FELONY WHERE IM FROM, AND I HOPE HE GETS ONE

woopoopoo

LOL little girl gone bad boy!

two oz is not a lot! i Thought a LB at least!