Dog's Son Tucker Jailed for Parole Violations

2/24/2008 5:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dog the Bounty Hunter's son, Tucker -- who sold the infamous tape to the National Enquirer -- was taken to the Oahu Correction Facility on Friday for violating multiple terms of his parole. Karma's a bitch!

Here's what went down: Our sources say two weeks after the tape surfaced, Dog learned Tucker was using drugs and threatened to expose him to his parole officer. Then the tape dropped -- interesting timing.

After that, we're told, a parole officer made Tucker check in to a rehab facility, which, we hear, Tucker walked away from.

Sources tell us Tucker's parole officer executed a surprise home inspection this week, and didn't like what he found. The PO then brought Tucker in on Friday, revoked his parole and sent him to the slammer. Among his alleged violations -- associating with known felons, failing a drug test and walking away from a rehab facility.

Meanwhile, as TMZ first reported, "Dog the Bounty Hunter" is back on the air and will begin production this week.

UPDATE: Dog Chapman just released this statement to TMZ: "I am heartbroken that this has occurred, but I am relieved that my son in now in a place where he can no longer hurt himself. To my bruddahs in the system: please don't hurt my son as he knows not what he does. I love my son and wish him the best."

theresa

whatgoes aound comes round wished i could say i was sory to hear this but i'm not after what he id to his dad

jerry

WHY IS IT WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY THAT THINGS GO AWAY!DOG AND HIS WIFE BETH ARE THE BIGGEST
LIARS AND RACIEST COUPLE AROUND.THEY SAY THEY ARE THERE TO HELP OTHERS BUT ALL BETH DOES
IS "ICE HEAD,ICE HEAD LOLY LOLY ICE HEAD".AND THE DOG HE IS A CRIMIAL EX CON.FELONE.HE HAS SAID
BEFORE ONCE A DOPER ALLWAYS A DOPER WELL BETH MUST STILL BE A DOPER.
WHY A&E ARE PUTTING THEM BACK ON THE T.V. IS MONEY THE DOG IS A NOBODY JUST LIKE BETH AND
ALL OF THE OTHERS WHO LEACH OFF OF THEM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stinky

Dog looks so grubby as does the whole clan.

Do us a favor and take a bath and shave your entire body!

Kristy Lynn Cline

Dog, I know that your going through a tough time right now. But, I want you & your family to know that I will be praying for you. I wish you & your family all the best in the future.

kim suck

GREAT!!!

richard pierce

Why do we give space and time to this thug and his idiot spawn? This felon is a moron and a publicity whore to the extreme. You all should read Roman history and see what happened to the empite when they made heroes out of idiots like Chapman! LET THE DOG LIFT HIS LEG SOMEWHERE ELSE - PLEASE

WASSO-N-OKC

DADDY DOG THOSE OF US THAT HAVE KID'S,KNOW YOU DO THE BEST YOU CAN ,BUT THEY HAVE MIND'S OF THERE OWN. SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO BREAK OUT THE BELT..

dominogirl

I am so happy that the Dog will be back soon. I have really missed him and his family a lot. I hope Tucker will learn something from this and will come out in a better place head-wise. God bless the Chapmans. I love Lyssa!

Jess

To betray your family for $$$ is just the lowest you can go.
My sister has also betrayed my family.
Maybe Tucker had no family growing up?
Drugs have taken over his life?
Or Tucker is a bad ass?
He bit the hands thats feed him.
Betrayal is bitter pill to recover from.
Forgive only if asked.
Forget never!

$

Perfect for the sell out dog son - Karma for selling out his Dad!!!

Neoliberal radicals like dog-son deserve to go down early & often like our boy Hussein Obama shall!!!

Angelique

# 62 Do you happen to be KKK wizard cause you need some education, and maybe some self-esteem issues

$

I agree with the thread on Dog's ugly look - shave down bald dude - that is a hunter look!!!

The ugliest look though of course is Hussein Obama & his giant head & huge ears & tiny brain & his 170 lb, giant pant load wife!!!

Ashley

You know. Like this family hasn't been through enough within the last few years. They are nothing but good people who obnoxious, self centered others love to just dig up crap about any of them. Dog & his team do what is good, for us, our family, our children. They helps get drug addicts, dealers and felons off the streets, and for some reason everyone has thier own addiction of trying to drag them through the dirt. Leave them alone, and go find find something wrong with your own family!!!

I back Dog 1,000% and can't wait for him to get back on the air.

~A

Karen

I am so happy that Dog's show is coming back I can't wait.

cathyjc1957

WAY TO GO #75 !!!!!!!! You said it all.....I read all the other posts, and it just amazes me the idiots that come to these things just to TRASH the ones that the post are about...If you don't like DOG....THEN DON'T WATCH HIM !!!!!!!!!! It is real easy, MOST tv's have an ON & OFF switch, or you can always change channel if you get your ass off the couch and go change it or use the REMOTE even...Gee......*thinks some people are just too stupid to make comments about*

Myself.....I can hardly wait for Dog & Posse to get back on tv !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!