Steve-O Is Outta His Freakin' Mind

3/14/2008 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve-OSteve-O and Britney Spears now have something in common: a 5150 72-hour hold at a Los Angeles hospital. But according to his blog, Stevie boy knows exactly what his problem is.

Steve-O just honest to blogged this morning, hoping to explain his recent problems. Under the headline of "You should all know I am in the looney bin" it reads, "They call it "code 5150," that means "psycho,"legally, f*ckin bat-sh*t, certifiably. I'm outta my mind, believe-you-me. How'd I get this way? How can this be? It's gotten so bad there's nothing left of me."

Steve-o (whose real name is Stephen Glover) also claims his Jackass buddies are the reason he's now getting help, "Johnny Knoxville, Jeff Tremaine, Big Regg, Swizz, Rick Kosick, Dimitry Elyaschevich, Cordell Mansfield, and Trip Taylor came to my home and, physcially [sic], forced me into the hospital."

puppy balls rock

get better baby!!!! You are soo fun to watch on those shows. Thanks for helping out with PETA too babe. Get better soon the animals need you. you have a hot butt .

nick

there is so much worse news out there. Go to your local news stations website.

stephanie

Get better soon!!

Rita

Too many hits on the head, apparently.

He's Boring now

Half of those friends should have stayed there with you.....like that Bam and his horny pedophile Uncle.

Goodbye Jackassers, you had your fun, now you get to do grown up things like the rest of us cause your bodies hurt so much from the pain and abuse they bore when they were still developing.

Take your medication Crazy Man. What are you like 34 now?

wait what

I like how TMZ censored the f-word but left the s-word in there lol love you guys.

annoyed

Who really cares?

Rita

#5 - that's sick......what's wrong with you?

nellie

Steve-O needs to first in line for the next Celebrity Rehab.

Tangie

They are all gay. They get naked together more than any men I have ever seen.

dust

tracey, you are a whore

me

AMASFD go the h*ll away no one cares about your stubid spam!!!!!

wtf

I like Steve-O I'm glad his friends stepped forward and got him some help. I hope he continues treatment and gets better.

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

Steve-O should have been committed after Jackass 2. Two of the "stunts" he performs are the most cringe inducing, uncomfortable ones I've ever seen. He puts a massive fish hook in his mouth and attaches a leech to his eye. Why would any sane person do that?

Sillyme

What you all need to do is to give the world a break from vile filth and forced, willful, not funny stupidity and seek a quiet secluded canyon have a group hugging of a live field mine.. and don't get back with us, EVER.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments