Priscilla Presley

Victim of Phony

Cosmetic Doc

3/25/2008 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Priscilla Presley is the victim of a botched cosmetic procedure. What's worse -- it was at the hands of a gigolo who was sent to prison for perpetrating an injectable scam on Hollywood's elite.

Priscilla Pressley, Dr. Serrano
Priscilla, whose face looks ... strange on "Dancing with the Stars," went to Dr. Daniel Serrano around 2003. Serrano was a good-looking doc from Argentina who hooked into Hollywood's social A-list and started giving them what he claimed were miracle injections that worked better than Botox.

In fact, Serrano was injecting industrial, low-grade silicone similar to what's used to lubricate auto parts in Argentina into the faces of these women. Several women, including Shawn King, Larry's wife, and Diane Richie, Lionel's wife at the time, held injection parties in their homes, with Serrano needling them with the non-FDA approved drug that he had smuggled in to the U.S. Shawn King has said the injections created a lump in her lip that made it difficult to speak and drink liquids. Serrano charged between $300 and $500 a pop.

But wait, it gets worse. Serrano wasn't even a licensed doc in the U.S. The injections caused lumps, paralysis and holes in the faces of some of the women (and some men) he injected.

Serrano, who was nicknamed Dr. Jiffy Lube, was indicted by the Feds for smuggling drugs, and the conspiracy and use of unapproved drugs. He was convicted, and last week he was released and is currently being investigated by federal immigration officials and could be deported.

BTW, Diane Richie was also indicted as an accomplice. She pled out and was placed on probation.

As for Priscilla -- who had no idea she was being injected with silicone -- we're told she's undergoing corrective work.
The Plastics -- click to launch

Lori

Look at the Dr. Oprah had on her show he was not even a plastic surgeon. Most of you (not all) are pretty young when you are older you will also want to look younger. I am going to be 59, and I see no harm of some injectibles or fillers if it makes you feel better. So what, but if you go over board, or cannot go to quality dr.'s then it is to bad. I cannot believe these woman with this kind of money was taken in by this dr. It cannot be real.

Katie

These people are CRAZY! Do they ever look in the mirror and see the difference. They all deserve what they get. Priscilla was a beautiful lady, not any more. She looks like the Joker. Lisa Marie take note.Don't do it, you will look like plastic.

cindy

so sad !!!!! she looked so good before the botched surgery...

Chris

She looks like a plastic maniquin. Maybe she can hook up with Burt Reynolds now. They would make a cute couple. Thats what they get for being so vain.

JP

eh...they deserve what they got. Stupid bitches having "injection parties" and paying some dumb ass argentinian to stick needles in their faces. I don't feel the least bit sorry for these dumb broads...maybe they'll learn now. Maybe walking around looking like idiots will be a goood lesson for them....

Mary Toothman

Priscilla was a very pretty woman until she gave in to plastic surgery. The legions of wealthy and famous people who are in constant pursuit of youth have turned themselves into freaky looking versions of their former selves. Some of them look like duck billed monsters after surgery. I'll keep my original face and lips, thank you. Priscilla also needs to stop shopping in the juniors department and dress like a woman her age.

B. Love

I remember when Priscilla first married Elvis and how gorgeous she was, even though Elvis insisted she wear those ridiculous outfits and had her hair all pouffed up and she had heavy makeup even then (which she did not need because as I remember she was still a teen when she first met Elvis). I saw Dancing With the Stars last night and could not get over how bad she looked - all plastic looking and barely able to smile. Before this, I thought she was aging gracefully and still looked better than she does today. When will they learn?

djdw61

How did these people become such suckers? And desperate suckers to boot????

jb

Its really disgusting how Hollywood makes woman feel ugly. And what is wrong with these people. You can't stop
the aging process. I looked good when I was in my twenties, I am now in my 40's and guess what I do have some
wrinkles and I still look good!! Just older. The Hollywood obsession with youth should be stopped. Be proud of your wrinkles!!
I would much rather be alive and wrinkly than looking like im tweny again and lying in a coffin underground. How about you??

kayla

I would like the surgeon's name who does Barbara Walters, Goldie Hawn, Susan Sarandon etc, these woman all look like they aged naturally with no wrinkles, Barbara W does not look like a 78 year old

onegr8singer

Jeez---Just goes to show---"you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" or as they say in some circles--"you can lead a whore to culture but you can't make them THINK!!" MY GOD........Couldn't they Atleast RENT some brains????

cass

I don't understand what some people will do to look young. Priscilla was a very atractive woman. Before they go to such an extreme they need to see a doctor that was recomended to them with a good reputation. I feel sad for her. And hope the corrective surgery helps her. Once she's over that I hope she realizes what a beautiful person she really is. Best of luck to her

Dee

What are you Jackie O, and idol worshipper. My goodnesss the way you people worship these Indiviuals is disgusting.

Grow up

ebneila

Poor Priscilla, Her father was Elvis Presley, she married Mike Jackson and now has a face that looks like it was made by a taxidermist. Damn!

Originalkat

1. Priscilla is not Elvis Presleys widow which TMZ stated on the show Mon night. She acts like she is because no one would ever know who she was if it weren't for her marriage to Elvis. (No I am not an Elvis fan who won't let go either) She also starting running the Presley empire when she was in a second marriage and had a son. She gave an interview on TV and the reporter asked why there were no pictures of her and Elvis together in her office. She said it would be disrepectful to her husband and son. Hello! She was running Presley empire in her office and she wasn't giving her time free either.

2. If you search images of her online you will see her face was looking weird before 2003 which is when her reps decided to say she used that dr who just got out of prison last week. Why would she be on a big show like she is if she is embarrassed by this mask of botox?

She was a beautiful woman and it is sad to think that she thought she needed to do this. Aging naturally is alot more beautiful.