Priscilla Presley

Victim of Phony

Cosmetic Doc

3/25/2008 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Priscilla Presley is the victim of a botched cosmetic procedure. What's worse -- it was at the hands of a gigolo who was sent to prison for perpetrating an injectable scam on Hollywood's elite.

Priscilla Pressley, Dr. Serrano
Priscilla, whose face looks ... strange on "Dancing with the Stars," went to Dr. Daniel Serrano around 2003. Serrano was a good-looking doc from Argentina who hooked into Hollywood's social A-list and started giving them what he claimed were miracle injections that worked better than Botox.

In fact, Serrano was injecting industrial, low-grade silicone similar to what's used to lubricate auto parts in Argentina into the faces of these women. Several women, including Shawn King, Larry's wife, and Diane Richie, Lionel's wife at the time, held injection parties in their homes, with Serrano needling them with the non-FDA approved drug that he had smuggled in to the U.S. Shawn King has said the injections created a lump in her lip that made it difficult to speak and drink liquids. Serrano charged between $300 and $500 a pop.

But wait, it gets worse. Serrano wasn't even a licensed doc in the U.S. The injections caused lumps, paralysis and holes in the faces of some of the women (and some men) he injected.

Serrano, who was nicknamed Dr. Jiffy Lube, was indicted by the Feds for smuggling drugs, and the conspiracy and use of unapproved drugs. He was convicted, and last week he was released and is currently being investigated by federal immigration officials and could be deported.

BTW, Diane Richie was also indicted as an accomplice. She pled out and was placed on probation.

As for Priscilla -- who had no idea she was being injected with silicone -- we're told she's undergoing corrective work.
The Plastics -- click to launch

Marissa

She was one of the most beautiful women in the world! I had seen her with Larry King last year, while they were having a tour at Graceland, during the week of Elvis anniversary death. I was really shocked at her appearance!
I am now watching dancing with the stars, and I am afraid that if she laughs, her face will break. What a shame!

Diane

She sure has balls to be seen on dancing with the stars or even in public ,she is freaky looking!

rowdygirl

She has looked strange for years. Even when she did the "Naked Gun" movies, her face looked plastic and unnatural. I don't think the doctor they're blaming had all that much to do with it... he may have done some weird procedures, etc... but, she's obviously had alot of things done to her face for a long time.
Too bad.

Eldon

She's a Scientologist, so she's obviously gullible when it comes to quackery.

Eldon

ebneila, you have her mixed up with her daughter, Lisa Marie. Priscilla was married to Elvis.

Linda

I could hardly believe my eyes while looking at Priscilla Presley...she reminded me of the puppet that sat on someone's lap during the 50's...almost exact!

Prescilla is way too pretty without all the heavy makeup...just look at her during rehersals looking much younger....

MM

I think it's nothing but sad-- None of you should judge what someone else does to themselves (intentionally or via a quack)-- But before any of you go throwing stones, just look in the mirror. None of you look as good as Priscilla does even now! She's 62 and her surgeries are really none of your business...

And swade isn't a word. It's suede.

Maryann

Now I know why Priscilla looks like she was hit by a Mack truck. She was always beautiful and should have never tried to go after the fountian of youth. Instead she came out looking like the bride of Frankenstein. Poor thing.

web

Drag Queens use it all the time and it is permenant, not a temporary money pit.

Linda

glad it happen, these women are so vain, they will do anything,They deserve a screwed up face

Audrina

My God i seen Pricella Presley on Oprah about a year or so ago. I was horrified what i had seen !!!! I just couldnt believe what her face looked like, it was so bad i was mesmerized just on her face !!!!!! She was a beautiful woman why would she mess her looks up like this ???? There is no answer except that she thought she would look better. You dont touch something if it isnt broke. Just a motto of mine & she shouldnt of messed with her face, that was something she had that was absolutely beautiful !!!
So we can keep saying why but the only answer is she really thought she was going to look better but the odds were against her.
I feel very bad for her cause she ruin the most precious thing on her & thats her face !!!!! Audrey from NJ

BV

Growing older NATURAlly is the best way!

Tina

Just goes to show you that all the money in the world does not make you happy. What is wrong with these women that they have a need to look young? They cant grow old gracefully? Priscilla's face is full of plastic and she looks terrible. I would be ashamed to leave the house if I looked like her. What percentage of celebrities have silicone boobs? My guess is at least 75%.

jj

you know what....she is beautiful regardless....anything associated with elvis is ok with me....yes what happened is wrong and unfortunate but i love her......

Brenda Binkley

I had noticed Pricilla's face, and knew something was wrong, but didn't know what. I have always loved Elvis, and thought Pricilla was such a beautiful woman. That doctor should be sued and in Prison. A little restelene or juverderm doesn't hurt once and awhile. I hate it for Priscilla, that her face is noticeable, but she's still beautiful. Brenda, From Arkansas