'Real Housewives'

Real Pain In Ass

4/5/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A Wall Street management company may learn the hard way -- skank is now a protected class in the US of A.

Jason Colodne is suing Patriarch Partners for $55 mil, claiming he was wrongfully fired because he appeared on the TV show "The Real Housewives of New York City." NEW YORK CITY!

According to the suit, first reported by Page Six, Jason's GF, Bethenny Frankel, is a cast member, and he appeared on an episode to promote a charity that raises money for neurofibromatosis. By the way, Jason wasn't working in the mail room. He was Prez of the frickin' company.

Apparently, the firm values its privacy and felt Jason boy was out of line. Since he's now unemployed and into charity work, we're thinkin' he should try out for "Oprah's Big Give."

maria

BTW- if anyone cares, this is the same attention media WHORE that was on tha APPRENTICE, season before last

she gets around,and she's on the HWONYC, yet she's not even freaking married, or a mother!!

Sheri

#25 -- you are really showing your ignorance if you think "47 is old"! Do you think Christie Brinkley, Madonna, Carol Alt, Sharon Stone and on and on look old?!!! - and most of them are over or pushing 50. Believe me, you will be there soon enough - so watch what you say. I think this new "Housewives of New York" make the "Housewives of O.C." look like Sunday school teachers. Most of these women are snobbish, elitist opportunists looking for any way they can to climb the social ladder. It is quite nauseating. The only one I like is Jill (the redhead) -- who seems to be the most real of any of them and not a stuck-up snob.

dirtrox

who cares, that show sucks the big wad.

give me the girls of OC anytime

Jenna I love you!

Kathie is a phony

what a laugh that the HWOC are better than these women? They SUCK! They are all so full of plastic, and botox, and they are money grubbing. Plus, they dress like a bunch of street walkers! New Yorkers have more class that those women in the land of fruits and nuts! No comparison!

Kathie is a phony

Plus, their husband in NY are much more involved in their families and nicer than those Ca. jerks.

Jim

look at that ugly bit@h .... somebody should punch her stupid fat face

Katie

All of you "guys" are very funny.......thank u..ROFLOL

LongJohn69

I love the Real Whoreswives of New York. All but two are Milf's. Alex drove nails with her face as a child. You can bet that will never happen with Francois. Yeah....Francois. Guaranteed to grow up fruit with a name like that. Bethany is just a plain Jane wannabe. Now LuAnne is Hot to the max. Jill is a steamy Jewess who I bet still bangs her "gay husband" more than her straight one.... and I'll bet I can make Romona moan and moan and moan.

rudewaitress

Lowlifes, all of them. You can't buy class......

Kathie is a phony

UNNAMED...SCREW YOUR STUPID WEBSITE AND YOUR TRICKS TRYING TO GET US TO GO THERE. WE KNOW A SCAMMER WHEN WE SEE ON IDIOT!

have ya ever noticed

I knew I'd seen Betthanny before..she was a finalist on Martha Stewart Apprentice.

R u nuts?

I like jill and luanne... Luanne has substance and integrity...luanne and jill are brilliant on human psyche. ..jill and luanne are always observing tacit communication and she holds people accountable. Romana looks prehistoric, and she doesn't have a down to earth demeanor. alex is always gravitated to people from entitled backgrounds so to speak..bethenny seem a little bit more real and tells like it is...

Really, really sad

I think Bethanny is cute. I like her on the show and she seems like a respectable human being. That Ramona chick is a skank. She is 50, but acts like she is 14. What's with the throwing parties and inviting some friends and not others. Then showing up at someone's party and abruptly leaving.

I don't think this show is a fair representation of NY women. They picked this bunch because they are high drama.

Katarina

That Bethany was a contestant on Matha Steward Apperntice, very short lived show

Rossetta

Well, this show is so excessive..So upper East side! Bethenny is the only really functional woman on there...The world is upside down anyway, of course he lost his job. It was a charity event, it should have been a game show!!!!