Cristal to Diddy: I Will Cut You!

4/10/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DiddyDiddy needed stitches in his foot after being involved in a brawl -- with a champagne glass!

Although a report stated the hip-hop mogul received 40 stitches after cutting his foot on a champagne glass while partying at his Miami home last weekend, TMZ has exclusively learned that it was actually just five stitches. Diddy wound up having to miss Russell Simmons' Art for Life event last week -- which had peeps thinking he just straight up dissed the event. But turns out Diddy sent Russell over a videotaped message in his place. You know how he do!

A rep for Diddy tells TMZ, "He is doing fine now."

Debra

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

After leaving my comments on a US Weekly article today (Nicole's Baby) it really got under another poster's skin and she started freaking out and leaving lots of other comments under her name and other names. Whatever. But, IMAGINE MY SURPRISE when she fired back with another comment telling everyone my full name (first and last) even though all I had used was my first name!!!

Somehow "Smoothie Sucks" (her name) was able to obtain my last name!!!!!

So, either "Sucks" works for US Weekly and therefore has access to EVERYONE'S NAME and of course EVERYONE'S E-MAIL ADDRESSES or she knows someone who works there that was willing to jeopardize their job by giving her that info or someone is hacking into their system.

It gets even worse if you are a member of usmagazine.com because when you join they ask for your REAL ADDRESS and your TELEPHONE NO. and she can get that info too.

So if you VALUE YOUR PRIVACY or your ANONIMITY, forget it. US Weekly is giving out personal information. I have reported this and will follow it up until I find out how they did this.

BTW. I've been trying to post this warning on the other US sitres but they won't let me. It keeps "disappearing."

Liz

"You know how he do". What?

CHUY_FROM_CHELSEA_LATELY

he luvs his cristal

abby

These guys live in such a different world. Why couldn't he make a phone call or send a note saying that he couldn't make it? Nope, Diddy sends a videotaped message. Too kewl for me! http://infoaddict.com

Flash

5 stiches and couldnt make it. Douche..... Biggie or Pac could have taken five shots and still been there!

Bubblebunny

Dis iss peeyoouh BS. He iss a sthunk.

NYCGIRL

Crazy..... And joining us via satellite is Diddy....... Hey at least I won't have to see his funny dance moves for a while. He is a huge BRAND........However, how many times can he "make a band" that never makes it? So much hard work and air time with NO major results.....It's time to ditch that one Diddy.....He makes millions.............His posters all over NYC...I wish I was one of his babies momma's so I could get a piece of his $$$$$$......How nice it must be to have that much cash.....

tammy

I do not feel sorry for him - he is so arrogant.

kimmyL

Just his foot? Here's hoping he gets his throat cut next.

Mia

Why did he have his shoes off in the first place? He had on a suit, so what's up with that?

Dawn Day

He looks and acts like a wannabe gangster.

Bill NM

Another gene pool that badly needs chlorine... He is truly pathetic!

TRACKER

freakin crybabies,duh,how bout real people who break their leg and go to work the next day........no wonder we,re sick of celebutards

alreadybad

too bad he missed the jugular.

Yaya

The photo doesint even look real. I bet he did not cut his foot.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments